2.

Seungmin layed at the corner of the room, in a pool of his own blood, injured from the cuts his father gave him. He should be dead by now. He wanted to be dead by now.

Seungmin somehow made it to the bathroom, tending to his wounds to stoop the bleeding. He could stand a bit more now, and he had eaten some of the food he had stockpiled so he felt a bit more stronger. He guessed he could walk a bit.

He walked over to the bed and sat down, picking up the envelope and opening it. It was addressed to him, with the stamp an? d the watermark and everything. He had gotten accepted into Stanford University, with a scholarship, Art as his major. Seungmin honestly couldn't believe his eyes. He had to move into the dorms by the Friday.

Wait.

Dorms?

He's escaping him?

Seungmin's lips twitched. Okay. I could have some peace before I go.

The problem is, he had to think of a way to escape without getting caught and beat up. I mean, he could escape through the window. That would do.

He could leave now.

Seungmin stuffed his most decent clothes into a beat up suitcase, making sure they were in good condition, enough to be presentable. He grabbed his stationary and drawing materials and put it inside another pocket. He put his daily necessities in neatly and slammed the trolley-bag shut. Seungmin put his wallet in his small backpack. He felt ready. Anxious. Nervous. But so close to freedom.

Seungmin changed into a baggy black hoodie and jeans. Luckily, the marks on his face had healed quickly and disappeared somehow.

He put on a black mask and swung the backpack over his shoulder, grabbing the trolley-bag. He was ready to go now.

Seungmin struggled to lift the trolley-bag over the window and drop it outside the house, but he did it anyway. Seungmin grabbed a chair and lifted himself up and over the window, successfully out of the house. Grabbing the fallen trolley bag, he walked out to the train station.

~
Seungmin gaped at the building. Wow. It was huge.

"Pretty cool, huh?"

Seungmin gasped and jumped a little.
"Haha, don't worry, it's just me!"

Seungmin turned to his left to see a boy with a squirrel like face giving him a cheeky grin.

"Hey, I'm Jisung, wanna be friends?"

Seungmin froze for a second. He didn't really know how to interact with people, he just stood there, wide-eyed.

Kim Seungmin, you idiot. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Somehow, Jisung seemed to think nothing of it and grabbed Seungmin's boney hand and shook it.

"You don't talk much, do you? Pleasure to meet you too. What's your name?"

Might as well answer this one.

" Kim... Seungmin."

" Hi Seungmin. See, this is out of the blue, but I feel like we both need a friend here, eh?"

Seungmin nodded slowly, things going too fast for him to even understand.

But hey, he has a friend now.

Who would even want to talk to you though? He's gonna abandon you sooner or later, and it's gonna be all your fault.

Seungmin and Jisung ended up applying as roommates, and when Jisung told Seungmin that he had to meet his other friends, Seungmin felt even more nervous and scared. He had no idea how to talk to these people.

----------------------------------------------

(sorry, this one's a bit short and also really bad ahahaha)

(stay safe yalls! (^v^))