5.

Chan opened the door to his dorm slowly. He stayed alone, because the others already had partners and Jisung was a little too messy for him. Still, it was a two-room, and looked like Seungmin's dorm, Seungmin noticed.

Chan put down both his and Seungmin's bags in his living room, which was dimly lit. In fact, the whole room was dimly lit, the only light coming from a tall lamp in the living room and one light in the kitchen. It was actually comforting, for Seungmin.

Chan walked to his bedroom, Seungmin following him, neither of them saying a word. Both of them sat down on the bed, an awkward silence taking over.

"Do you wanna...show it to me?" Chan gently asked, turning towards Seungmin.

Chan simply couldn't see those bruises, the chances that he would freak out are very high. He would ask questions and then the whole thing would just aggravate and-

Ugh, he should stop overthinking. Just go with the flow, Seungmin.

He's gonna see your weakness.

Don't let him see.

Seungmin gave a little nod and hesitatedly pulled up his sleeves.

"No, I mean take off your shirt,"

Oh. Ok.

"You can't see..." Seungmin mumbled, fear encasing his voice. Chan's eyes softened and he grabbed Seungmin's thing hand into his own. "It's okay, I won't judge,"

Seungmin gulped.

I'll do it for you.

Seungmin slowly removed his shirt, wincing because of all the bruises and cuts. When Seungmin finally showed Chan...

Chan was shocked, to say the least.

"What the..." Chan's eyes widened and he put his head in his hands. "How are you...even still living Seungmin?" Chan said while looking at Seungmin with hurt in his eyes.

Kim Seungmin, the number one idiot in the world. Ruins every chance he gets to turn his life around.

Seungmin was numb now. The mental and emotional pain. The world just stopped now.

He's nothing, and he'll always be nothing.

Seungmin snapped out of his reverie as he felt a sharp cold feeling to his side. He winced, looking down to see Chan dabbing an ice pack at Seungmin's bruises and cuts. Seungmin looked at him, dumbfounded.

He wants to help me?

Why?

The bruises calmed down, Seungmin's torso slightly less disturbing to look at. "Do you feel better now?" Seungmin nodded and mouthed a thanks, not able to verbally express his gratitude because of that lump in his throat.

"Minnie...."

Minnie.

He gave you a nickname.

Seungmin's heart was pounding against his chest at the nickname, his cheeks tinting a shade of red that he hoped Chan didn't notice.

"Promise me that tomorrow, or whenever you're ready and calmed down you'll tell me what happened?" Chan asked, extending a pinky.

If Chan had already seen this side of him, he could handle anything.

"I promise,"

I'll do it for you.