8.

Seungmin and Jisung...and...well...the rest of his friends were at the cafeteria, eating lunch. Some girls were looking towards Chan and giggling and murmuring a lot around this one girl who was just looking at the ground and smiling. The group of girls pushed that girl towards Chan and followed her there.

"Hey, my name is Jihyo... I really really like you. Um... Can I get your number?" Jihyo asked coyly.

It's not that Seungmin was jealous... He was just sad. But he wasn't good enough anyway, he's wayyyy out of Chan's league.

"Sorry, I like someone else. We could be friends though," Chan said with a half smile, while Jihyo's smile dropped. The whole table was silent, possibly in shock.

Jihyo was brought away by her friends. "CHAN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU LIKED ANYONE!" Changbin said, screaming, as the cafeteria looked at them weirdly and murmered to themselves. Noticing the whole cafeteria staring, Seungmin felt ten times more...transparent,was the way to describe it, and hid further into his oversized sweater. Noticing this, Chan scooted forward a little and placed his hand on Seungmin's thigh, making Seungmin blush a little.

"Oooooooh is it Minho? Changbin? Me? Felix? OHHH IS IT-"

"Jisung shh," Chan shut Jisung up and returned his attention to his food, all while having a comforting hand on Seungmin's thigh.

"You okay?" a voice beside him asked, gently. It was Felix. Seungmin nodded tiredly. He didn't really sleep well the last night, staying up because of the Chan thing and having that nightmare really creeped him out, even though he was kind of used to staying up. Felix probably noticed the eyebags.

You should have covered it up.

Cover yourself up.

You don't deserve to be seen by anyone.

"Here, you could sleep on my shoulder or something," Felix offered, patting his shoulder. Seungmin hesitated, looking at Felix blankly for consent before Felix gently pushed Seungmin's head to his shoulder, letting him lie there. Maybe it was the wiggly eyes Jeongin gave Felix or the lenny face Hyunjin was making, but Felix's face was red and Chan didn't like it.

<><><><><><>

Seungmin woke up to the bell ringing, signalling the end of lunch. Felix gave a gentle smile to the just-woken Seungmin, his eyes becoming crescents and freckles accentuated. Seungmin wanted to smile too, but he guessed he couldn't. Felix got up and gave Seungmin a hand, Seungmin taking it and getting up. "You got any classes now?" he asked. "Yeah, I have my art lecture now,"
"Cool," he said. "Wanna get food after?" Seungmin nodded. Honestly, he had a great opinion on Felix. He was really kind,he thought. But he still wondered how a guy with a baby face and cute freckles could have the deepest voice he had ever heard.

It reminded him of a person he had bad memories with in the past.

Seungmin walked to the lecture room, still thinking about the encounter.

----------------------------------------------