4.

(I apologise for the bad writing in advance.
Also, Seungmin is shorter than Chan by a lil bit in this fic, mainly since he doesn't get food he has malnutrition or whatever bye I did NOT PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS-)
(help I do not understand how universities work someone with experience please advice)

----------------------------------------------
Seungmin stepped inside the lecture hall. It was big, it was spacious, and it had a lot of seats. Being the first one there, Seungmin chose the seat he preferred, which was one at the extreme back.

Seungmin took at seat next to the window at the back, putting down his light backpack. He decided to read through some material before the lecture started to fimiliarise himself, even though he had already read through the whole book out of boredom.

Halfway through the first page, Seungmin heard a chair dragging beside him. He turned to see a guy sitting down and opening his book.

I'm sure getting exposed to more social situations this year.

"Hi, I'm Jaemin," a cheerful brunette sat next to me.

(hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).)

Without responding, Seungmin just nodded and looked back to his book. Jaemin frowned and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked back to his own book.

The professor entered the class and placed down his books, and Seungmin decided to put his full attention in. Unlike Jaemin.

<><><><><><><>

It was 6 pm. Some students were filing out of the university, ready to head into their dorms. Other than that, the university was peaceful, with nothing but the sound of the birds chirping happily and the wind hitting against Seungmin's ears.

Seungmin started walking forward, in the direction across the campus, when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. "Seungmin! Wait up!"

Oh.

It's Chan.

Probably here to tell me off or something.

Chan caught up to him. He seemed to be carrying a bag of what Seungmin could assume was recording equipment, because Jisung said himself, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix and Chan majored in music.

"How was your first day?" Chan asked. Honestly, it was pretty boring for Seungmin. But it was better than his other days. Nodding, Seungmin just said "Good,"

You couldn't say anything else? You are one boring person, Kim Seungmin. No wonder he doesn't like you.

As Chan stayed quiet, Seungmin felt the silence uneasy, so he did something he'd never thought he would do.

"How...was...your day?" Seungmin stuttered out, internally face-palming himself for sounding so weak.

This earned a surprised look from Chan, but it soon turned into a smile, displaying his dimples. "I'm good, thanks a lot,"

"Hey, Seungmin, do you wanna go for a walk? I really wanted to explore the campus a bit more today,"

Sure. Why not. He had finished all his work anyway.

The two of them walked outside the learning blocks and towards the luscious gardens that surrounded the campus. The two of them walked around andtalked about random things like Chan's childhood in Australia and life there. (much to both of their surprise, Seungmin actually spoke)

Seungmin realised that Chan was actually kind of a natural born leader, and he was quite caring and organised. Chan was quite intelligent as well.

"What about you, Seungmin?" Chan asked. Seungmin froze. He couldn't know.

protecting you no matter what - seungchan (stray kids) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें