-7-

"Come ONNN. You haven't been out of this building for a month! Don't turn me down (f/n)chan!"

Hatsume was holding her hand out chasing me around my bedroom. She had threatened to touch me if I wouldn't comply and go out with her.

"That's not true! I went to the sports festival!" I dodged her hand and jumped up onto my bed, throwing an over sized pillow at her face.

"That was for work! I'm talking about FUN. You really need to try it sometime! Pleaseeee (f/n) I won't make you do anything else until next month. And if you keep telling me no I'm just going to chase you around until I finally get a hold of you. Do you really want to deal with MY thoughts all night?" She pouted her lower lip and pressed her hands to her cheeks, trying to look cute.

I felt my eye twitch. She wasn't going to leave me alone until she got what she wanted. Hatsume never did. I threw my arms up in the air and huffed.

"Fine. But only for a few drinks. Nothing else! And if there's too many people I'm leaving!"

"Like I haven't already planned that out. We are going to this new bar that only lets in the elite. Ya know, pro heroes, politicians...multi millionaire geniuses." She wiggled her eyebrows and gave me 'the face'.

"No wonder you want me to go so badly. You need me to get in." I rolled my eyes and fell down onto my bed where she quickly crawled up in front me.

"Okay yes. I can't get in unless you're there, but I promise it's not just that. I really do want a girls night out! I'll owe you." She was back to pleading.

"I already said I would go, but I'm smoking first." This warranted a squeal and quick clap from Mei.

"As if I would expect any less. Here, I'll set it up while you go get ready." The brunette adjusted her dress and maneuvered over to my nightstand to take out the silver box containing the items.

I walked into my closet and started thumbing through my clothes. Mei was in a dress, so I assumed that this place was supposed to be classy. At least she's not taking me to another dive bar in a shitty part of town. My fingers fall on to a short black dress with a plunging neckline. I took it out and as I started to change my closet mirror began switching through finding shoes to match and accessories. After the system determined the best match I picked up the black pumps, slipping them on before grabbing the black diamond tennis bracelet and matching earrings.

After exiting the closet I headed directly to the vanity in my bathroom, checking my makeup and letting my hair out of its clip, black waves flowing down past my shoulders. I fidgeted with my bangs, helping them fall into their correct position. My grey eyes looked bored as I stared back at my reflection. I haven't changed much since high school. I was still standing at a mere 5'- well, 5'6" with the heels. I sighed and applied a light shine to my lips before going back into my bedroom.

Hatsume was sitting there waiting, roll in hand. She lit it and took a drag before handing it to me.

"Tonight's going to be fun! We'll get wasted and talk about the students we saw yesterday!"

I tried not to frown as I inhaled the smoke and handed it back to her.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's going to be a blast."