-9-

((Author's Note: I highly recommend you listen to Wicked Games by Ursine Vulpine up above. It gave inspiration to this story, and goes so well with the pool scene.))

After an hour of downing shots and shit talking to each other, I was plastered and laughing. Cross buzzing was fun, but I felt more drunk than high, the effects of my previous smoke session dying out to be replaced with warm tingling as alcohol coursed through my body. Over at the stage, a lady was setting up to perform and Kiri and Mei were getting out of their seats. "Alright guys let's play a game of pool, I'm tired of sitting here."

I stood up slowly, testing the water in my heels. When I realized that I was perfectly fine to walk I headed over to the pool parlor nearer the stage. The woman's voice began to flow from her. It was beautiful. She was singing covers of songs but had completely redone the music behind them. It was enchanting. I was so lost watching her that I didn't realize that I had stopped moving and so had a very tall figure with an alluring scent. I turned around to look up at Bakugou until I noticed his hand was reaching out towards me. Instinct had me turning around and hurriedly catching up to the other two, my face burning a bright red.

"Mei-chan and I have already decided to be a team, so you two play nice." Kiri grinned as he set up the ball rack. Mei was giving me a knowing look and then, just to add on to my embarrassment, stuck her thumb up at me. Bakugou placed the bottle down on the table nearest their area. I went to go pick out a pool stick and found the shortest one, not really knowing if that would make a difference or not. I had honestly never played. I watched the redhead finish setting up and a glass with the brown liquid was dangled in front of my face, causing me to focus my attention on the one holding it.

"We still have a competition going on."

I took the drink from him, careful not to touch his hand, and took a sip as Kiri hit the white ball into the others, sending them around the table, making 2 of them. I saw Mei's excitement as she high fived her partner.

"Don't worry, he always starts off strong because he knows if he doesn't he'll lose." I heard Bakugou's voice right by my ear, his breath tickling my neck. My cheeks flushed as my head spun, reveling in the feeling flowing through me at that moment. To say his voice in my ear was a turn on was an understatement. He didn't even need to touch me to make me weak. Why was I even letting myself go there? He could care less about me. He fucking hated me in school and the feeling was mutual. Right? So why was I finding myself leaning towards him? I snapped out of it when Kiri missed the ball.

"Dammit. So close. Only one stripe left." Mei was already over there telling him how good he was at the game.

I watched Bakugou stroll over to the table and lean down, looking up at me before sinking the first ball. He smirked and then proceeded to sink every solid ball before going back around to the other side opposite of me to set up his shot for the 8 ball. I couldn't lie to myself, he was impressive. Before he could take the shot though Mei was beside me with her phone, wanting to take a picture. I leaned forward slightly, my cleavage forcing itself from the dress. Smiling, Mei took the photo as Bakugou was watching us and missed the 8 ball. Kiri started chuckling as he strolled over to his best friend.

"Whats up man, lost your touch?"

"WHAT N-No! Of course not you fucking idiot." He looked down at the floor as his friend punched him lightly in the shoulder.

"Sure is one hell of a distraction you've got there." The redhead glanced over to see Bakugou's reaction. He was met with a hand sparking off near his face, ready to explode at any second.

Kiri put his hands up "Hey, she's all yours man. I'm trying to help you. HEY MEI! It's your turn!"

Mei hit the final striped ball in but didn't get the 8 ball. It was my turn. My palms were sweating. I didn't want to lose, but I didn't know what the hell I was doing. A song started up, "Wicked Games" I looked to Bakugou.

"Don't lose." He was looking at the table. I took a deep breath and walked over, trying to figure out how to hold the stick. I furrowed my brow and looked down the other side of the table, realizing just how drunk I really was when I couldn't see it. I was about to simply hope for the best and let it rip when I felt a pair of arms reach around me, massive hands covering mine as his body pressed against me. I held my breath as his voice was in my ear again.

"Relax and take your time. We aren't about to get defeated by these extras." it was barely a murmur but my body was like putty against him, my back arching into him without my approval. With his help I brought the stick back gently then popped the white ball, which connected to the 8 ball, and sank into the corner. I turned around with a wide grin, proud to have won the game, searching his eyes for affirmation. His lip was curled into a half smile and there was only one thought that came from his mind.

"Fucking Beautiful."

----

After a few more games and Bakugou and myself finishing off the bottle we were back in our booth. Mei was sitting on Kirishima's lap while he was telling a story of a mission he just went on this past week. I was trying to pay attention when a thought invaded me.

"Stop focusing on that fucking loser and look at me."

I turned my face in his direction to see his eyes burning into me. My insides did a flip as his arm draped over me, moving me closer to him. A small smile formed on my lips.

"Good girl." His thoughts were scattered, but were mainly singing me praises. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes, taking in the sweet smell he put off, his arm tightening around me.

Kiri and Mei looked at us before looking at each other with triumphant smiles on their faces.

"(f/n)-chan."

I opened my eyes and looked at Mei, humming to let her know I was listening.

"Let's go back to IRIS. It's still early enough. You guys want to come watch a movie?" Kiri nodded and threw his fist in the air. "Hell yeah, I'm down. What about you Bakubro?"

My attention was back on him, just like he wanted.

"Does she really want me to? She's drunk, s-so probably not. I should make up an excuse and leave. But dammit I don't want to. C'mon, say something. Give me a fucking sign."

I looked back over at the other two.

"I'm down. Let me just close out the tab. Mei order the car."

We all exited the booth and I headed for the bartender, but Bakugou caught me by my wrist.

"Like hell I'm letting you pay."

He stepped in front of me and took care of the tab. I sighed and reached into my purse and grabbed a few large bills and sat them on the bar top, looking up at him. "You either take it or it's tip."

"Well then, looks like our bartender is going to have a damn good night." He waited for you to walk ahead of him before exiting the bar.