-10-

We arrived at the massive glass building 15 minutes later, all stumbling out of the car. Once we were past the lobby, all of us got into the elevator and IRIS's voice came on over the speaker.

"Good Evening, Miss (l/n) and Miss Mei-Mei. Are your two guests allowed access to all floors?"

"For the time being." I looked at the two boys and smirked, sticking out my tongue.

"Stick that tongue out at me one more fucking time and its going in my mouth."

"I programmed it to call me Mei-Mei." Hatsume laughed and then reached out to get my attention but quickly withdrew. She looked at the guys, hoping they didn't notice.

"(f/n)-chan! Let's show them all the top floors, ya know, give 'em the tour."

I inhaled deeply then nodded. "IRIS, floor 74." The elevator shot up smoothly and before any time had passed the doors were open and I walked out into my office. There was still soot on a few of the walls where Bakugou had let off his explosions, and a few desks and computers that were missing, but the window had been repaired.

"This is my personal lab. There are floors below that are all connected labs where everyone else works, but this is mine and only I and Hatsume have access to it."

I watched carefully as the guys walked around, taking in all the tech and gear laying about. Bakugou noticed some blueprints laying on a desk and glanced through them casually.

"She's really fucking smart. Holy shit. No wonder all the other heroes keep pining over her company."

Once they had a good look at the room we went back on to the elevator and up one floor to my training facility. Before I could even say what this one was Bakugou stepped out, rubbing his hands together. "Now this is more like it."

"Yeah, I figured you would like this level. There's a gym, a combat room, and a fighting simulation room. You guys are welcome to get passes any time to come up here and try it out." I really was drunk. He would probably destroy the place even though it was supposed to be indestructible.

"I wonder if she actually uses this shit. She's not a hero so why does she need to train.."

"Okay boys you can play later let's get to the actual good part." Mei was ready to go relax.

They got back on the elevator and I instructed IRIS to take us home. The doors opened into my spacious foyer. Everything was modern, black and white, simple. I didn't like gaudy decorations and hated clutter. "This is the first floor. We have the living room, kitchen, and dining room down here." I showed them each of the massive rooms before heading to the spiral iron staircase with glass steps. Everyone followed behind me as we made our way to the second floor. "And here, is our stop. On one side is the library, the other is the entertainment room."

"What the hell, (f/n) exactly how much money do you have?!?" Kirishima was awestruck. When I opened the double doors to the entertainment room his eyes lit up to see the personal movie theater inside, filled with plush extra large seats that could hold five people in one. There was an entire area to the side that lit up as they walked in that was filled with all the movie theater snacks you could dream of and a full sized bar.

I realized that I hadn't heard anything from Bakugou's mind since we were in the lab, so I turned to him. He looked deep in thought. My quirk must have worn off. I should have been relieved but I felt a bit empty not being able to hear what he thought about my accomplishments. I shrugged the thought out of my head. Why did I care anyway?

"What movie will we be viewing this evening, Miss (l/n)?"

"The Collector is fine. Set it to play in 20 minutes. Mei-" She perked up at her name "Roll or glass?"