iii. blood boiling

After the team debriefed on the jet, spouting out more theories about the unsub and his reasoning for kidnapping and impregnating these women, before eventually coming to a standstill, "Wayne," Hotch spoke, causing the blonde to break out of her t...

After the team debriefed on the jet, spouting out more theories about the unsub and his reasoning for kidnapping and impregnating these women, before eventually coming to a standstill, "Wayne," Hotch spoke, causing the blonde to break out of her thoughts- which were mostly thoughts of panic. She wasn't exactly fond of flying, but Isabelle was sure she'd get over it eventually. It was just one of the things she had to think about for joining the team, constantly flying around, "You go to the dumpsite with Reid and Prentiss," He ordered.

Izzy nodded, thankful that he had put her in an area she had expertise in. She noticed Spencer shuffle uncomfortably in his seat, and she tried not to think too deep about it. Emily gave her a closed mouth smile, squeezing Izzy's balled fist in assurance, "You'll get used to it," She said, "I'm guessing you aren't much of a flier, are you?"

The blonde let out a single chuckle, "Is it obvious?" She smiled before continuing, "Normally, I only fly to go see my dad."

Emily nodded, leaving the conversation at that. The plane ride was fairly silent the rest of the way. Isabelle frowned, quickly growing bored, she wished Garcia would've packed her a book or something to keep her mind entertained and distracted from the possibility of her airborne demise. Instead, she grabbed her case file from the table in front of her, looking at the photo of the crime scene. She studied it, memorizing every pebble and patch of grass. Looking at the poor woman, lying in a heap on the ground, before leaning back in her seat and closing her eyes.

She visualized herself in the victim's place, how her body got there. She wasn't killed on the scene, she was already dead. The unsub must be strong enough to carry the deadweight of a deceased woman without falter. She felt his arms carrying her away from the road, and tossing her to the side like a child does an old toy. She shuddered at the analogy that came to mind. What was this man doing with the children?

_

"There's no tire tracks," Emily stated as the two women examined the scene. Reid, along with a single crutch, leaned against one of the police cars blocking off crime scene to the public. He examined a map, Izzy quickly learned that geo-profiling was his thing- and he was very good at it, "The body wasn't dumped far from the road. This guy doesn't care about them, he doesn't even hide them very well."

Izzy nodded, surveying the surrounding road as a few cars passed, "This is a pretty busy road by the looks of it, he must've known that his baby momma would be found fairly quick," She lifted the camera from around her neck, snapping a few photos for herself before noticing that her two coworkers were staring at her, "What?" She blushed, slowly lowering the camera from her face.

"Baby momma?" Emily asked with an amused smile on her face while Spencer frowned, furrowing his brow.

Izzy shrugged, "Got to sprinkle in some humor with the nitty-gritty or else we'll all go crazy. That's something I've learned staring at bloody crime scenes all day, " She bit her lip as Spencer shook his head, motioning the two over to him before adjusting his sunglasses.