HIS FOREVER

HIS FOREVER

By icamilie

Copyright © Ayeng M. Camilie

This story is under copyright hence, No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form without written permission from the publisher.

Images, music and videos used in the cover and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole proprietor of their respective owners.

This book is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination used fictionally. Any resemblance to person, living or dead, actual events or location is purely coincidental.

 Any resemblance to person, living or dead, actual events or location is purely coincidental

EXTENDED SUMMARY

If he knew where this journey would lead him and what kind of secrets would be revealed...would Nathanael have done it anyway?

**

After Nathanael loses the love of his life in the saddest way possible during their honeymoon, he is left empty, confused and heartbroken. Six months later and everyone begs him to move on from the tragedy, but he thinks he is unable to do such a thing. He just can't—not when the wound was still fresh and bleeding. So when Nathanael goes on a business trip, he doesn't expect fate to lead him to her again —Eddia Keira...intense and beautiful. His forever.

Whoever Nathanael's dream of a happy ever after will soon turn to be an epitome of a destructive encounter as the said Keira denies been married to him, swears she is another woman of name Sharon and worst of all... is getting married to another man in less than a month.

But that won't make Nathanael to give up...not untill she admits that she she's Keira and he brings her back. But if she is...why is she lying on her identity?