0. PROLOGUE

There was a man following her. Sharon was absolutely sure of it.

The man had been walking behind her for the last ten minutes, a lapse of time which might seem too short to be identifying him as a stalker, but enough to show how desperate he was. Sharon had noticed him through the glass window the moment she came out from the florist -a tall, under thirty man with full head of silky black hair and strong features - and now she was adamant to know why he cautiously studied her as if he wanted to make sure that she was someone he knew.

"I will call you later, Dylan," Sharon said, hanging the phone and placing it back in her bag before turning around and immediately she did, she gasped.

The man seemed dangerous when looking up close. He was standing at a distance away from her, his sleeves rolled and his hands in his pocket while he stared at Sharon, looking straight into her eyes, blurring the line of a simple glance two strangers would give to each other. Sharon could see the man's lips stretch into a small grin, but his eyes was filled with disbelief as he spoke,

"Keira? I saw the other day... I thought I was going crazy."

Sharon eyes were unable to look away from his face. It was a face that showed so many feelings all at once. It was surprised, sad, happy, shocked and grateful all at once.

"Keira you-" his words dried up in his throat. "Keira?" The man called again as his eyes traveled her body, taking in her in her whole curves, shamelessly staring too long at the rising and the falling of her chest and her long legs as if her entire body, soul and spirit belonged to him before he looked back at hfg eyes.

Disturbed, Sharon tugged her blouse towards her.

"Excuse me, but who are you, sir?" She asked and there was silence for sometimes as if the man was registering her words before a scowl appeared on the man's forehead and his face became blank.

"Sir?" He arched a brow, his eyes narrowing. "Since when are you referring to me in that manner, Keira? And what the hell are you doing in Nigeria? I thought... we thought that you were... shit! Do you know how much I suffered this passed months? We were in our honeymoon and I fell asleep and when I woke up, you just... Disappeared!"

The man paused and Sharon took a step back as another man, a lighter one with a big voice came to stand beside him. When he spotted her, his eyes grew big and his mouth opened in disbelief.

"Keira?" He sounded dumbfounded.

Okay, things were becoming difficult.

"Nathanael, what the hell is happening here?" The lighter man asked his friend as his eyes swivelled back and forth between Sharon and him. "Keira... How come she's here? How come she's standing right before us?"

Sharon took another step back, raising her hand as a sign of defense as a crowd began to gather around them and Sharon immediately knew what they were thinking; Either these men had confused her with another and they were both crazy or they were simply making a show of themselves.

"I don't get anything you are talking about," she said uneasily looking around in search of Ellen. "Who is that Keira you're referring to?"

Something clenched in Nathanael's jaw. "Who is she?" He breathed lowly, but quite harshly. "She is you. You are her. You are Keira, my fucking wife! And this whole time I thought you were dead."

And with dark and quite predatory gaze he added, taking a step forward, "And that's something not very easy to forget."

"