Truth Revealed

Previously . . .

Alicia: Good luck !

Ali: I will ! Now go !

Now

Ali waited for three other people to get ready for their introduction. A few minutes and those three people came, all suited up and ready for the test. Those three are Nikki, Andik and Surya. Nikki and Surya are Kombat and Andik is in Inviso. Nikki has has her exo-legs but coloured blue to match her Pillar and her hoodie is in blue while Surya's suit has a similiar pattern like Bakar's suit but his arms and shoulders have mini-speakers instead of the armor plates that are on Bakar's suit. Surya's suit is simply like his casual cloths but with a a bit of armor on the shoulders and the black hoodie is coloured light grey to match his pillar and he's armed with his usual lasso-thingy but is able to eletrocute anything at it's end. Ali looked at them, giving a thumbs up.

Ali: So, how do you feel about your agent identities ?

Surya: Hmm ,it's okey and not itchy.

Andik: Cool, I like this new colour scheme.

Nikki: Hmm, it's not bad. It's just like my armor suit years ago but thinner and lighter.

Ali: Great, now we should go. There would be a test so I hope you guys can pass this, it's important.

Nikki: What are we waiting for ? Let's go !

The four of them walked to the simulation room where they will display their skills in front of the Academy agents as they will witness the new recruits. Ali will re-enter the academy while Nikki, Andik and Surya will train with Fit. They entered the large room with all the Academy students and Mentors watching them from above. Rudy looked at Ali who he thought was another new kid who knew nothing about MATA . He was planning to do the same thing he did to Ali, bullying him endlessly and and make the core pillars kick him out. Everyone except a few people didn't know Ali is still alive.

Flashback On

Ali was with Ganz and Dayang in the room. Alicia was also with them but she only watched what Ali wanted to say.

Ganz: Make it quick ! I'm gonna sleep.

Dayang: Just ignore him, now proceed.

Ali: I want my identity to be hidden for a while and I want my friends to be recruited too.

Ganz: That's two requests ! And I'm not gonna recruit those criminals ! NEVER !!!

Dayang: Ali, recruiting such people will be a risk to Dato' and truth to be told, I'm tired of hearing his tantrums and If I could, I want to kill that B*TCH !!!

Alilicia,Ganz: *shivering in fear*

Dayang: Sorry for my language, well actually if you really want us to recruit them, do they agree ? If they do, I don't mind recruiting anyone who's friends with Aliya.

Alicia: Well if there is nothing else, me and my Dork are gonna go for stroll.

Alilicia left the dark room leaving the two Chief Pillars to discuss about the situation. Ganz is not really happy about recruiting a criminals and recruiting three of them is just angering him much more. Dayang is having a headache, not because of Ali's request but Ganz's disagreeing, thus making her pinching the brige of her nose and she snapped.

Dayang: SHUT UP !!! You and your blabering is so childish ! We are GODDAMN adults, profesionals ! Not babies !

Ganz: Bu-