A Very Unexpected Turn

Rudy POV

What the hell ? That no good IRIS kid is still alive ? I thought I paid Analogman and his crew to make sure Ali is dead ! Heh, looks like I need to do things myself. After we were scolded by the Chief Pillars, me and my gang hot dismissed and we walked out of the room. I was thinking what I want to do next until I hear Jet talking.

Jet: We are so dead ! Ali is still alive !

Roza: Yeah, but how ?

Mika: He's always lucky, he's rich kid like Jet but richer and has more influence than Jet's father.

Me: Well he really is asking for a death wish, coming back here while he could just return to his normal life.

Jet: Yeah, what does he want with MATA ? His life is perfect !

Roza: I'm just gonna stay quiet and don't make a fuss.

Me: I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing, I'll make sure he's dead. Real dead.

Mika: Wait, your the one planned the attack at Cyber-Bridge ?

Me: Yeah, why ? I hired Analogman and his guys to kill Ali so I'll be satisfied .

Jet: Dude, we just wanna kick him out, not dead ! That's too much !

Roza: Yeah, I'm not THAT cruel !

Mika: Come on, let's get away . I don't wanna be involved.

They all left me alone but who cares ! I'm gonna make sure Ali is dead and I'll stomp on his face, I'm the only one who is worthy being praised !!

Rudy POV End

While Rudy is walking along the hallway alone with not a single agent or droid in sight, a figure followed him like a shadow. Not even Rudy noticed the figure's presence and he kept walking until he's at the elevator that leads to the surface. Before he could enter, the misterious figure wrapped him around with a long piece of cloth and pulled him and slammed him to a wall. Rudy was so shocked that he can't do anything, not even utter a word, then the figure walked closer to him and revealed herself.

Rudy: Wha- the hell ?!

Rudy: I- Iman ?!

Iman: *psycho laugh* Hehehehe Rudy, Rudy. Your always the edge lord in the team and the moody little hedgehog I know.

Rudy: W-what do you want from me ?

Iman: Hehe, nothing. Though, I wonder what happens if the Chief Pillars know ?

Rudy: Know what, I did nothing !

Iman: I heard it all Rudy, you can't hide it. *whispers at Rudy's ears* I know your every move and every word you say.

Rudy: *glup*

Iamn: *brings out knife* Just follow these conditions and you'll have a great and happy life. *psycho smile*

Rudy: If I don't ?

Iman: I'll slowly cut your skin, your flesh and your organs and I'll keep your head so I can display it at my "special room".