Chap 1 The Packs

Silver Meadow Pack

Sehun the Head alpha was busy gathering information about the rogues.

"Jungkook? They are waiting for you in the meeting room"

"hmm"

-Jungkook-

"Jungkook? They are waiting for you in the meeting room"

"hmm"

"Yah! What took you so long this grumpy alpha here already fall asleep waiting for you"

"Hey, Jin! I'm not grumpy You! Ass-"

"Don't you ever say bad words in front of my handsome face you grumpy old alpha!"

"You! Bitc-"

"Yah! Enough you two! Jin and Yoongi, Jungkook is here let's start"

Namjoon warned them. They are always like this bickering with each other. No one knows since when it started.

"Fine" "Hmmp!" they both said

"So what's the plan Namjoon?"

"Head alpha Sehun talked to me about the Rogue incident. So I and Hoseok gather as much information as we can and guess what we have found?"

"spill it already junnie!" Jin interrupted

"ugly face shut up" Yoongi answered

"Who told you I'm ugly you!"

"I told me! got a problem ass-"

"Yah! You two just shut up it's important"

"Thanks hoseok"

"Okay as what I have said, I and hoseok found out that the reason why we can't reach rogues in the human territory is that they are guarded by so many connections both human and werewolves."

"What do you mean Namjoon Hyung?"

"One of our kills speak up and said they are protected by a big Mafia Syndicate that can kill a lot of packs even ours"

"Mafia Syndicate? How is it possible Junnie?" Jin Hyung asked

"Hmm, I think those packs which they have attacked are forced by them to join their syndicate am I right Namjoon Hyung?"

Namjoon Hyung just nodded. So that's the reason why they are hidden. So the only thing that can destroy them is for them to taste their own medicine.

"Okay now, let's join their deal"

"What do you mean Jungkook?"

"Let's Make our own Mafia syndicate Hyung and crush them all"

"our pack members are not enough to compare to their numbers"

"well, that's not a problem, Yoongi Hyung? Send the letters to our allies"

"Okay!"

"Wait Jungkook how about dad? Will you tell him about your plan?"

"Don't worry brother he will agree to it trust me"

Father just trusts me so much and I think this is not a problem. If rogues have their allies so we do, we have a lot of allies that's why we are the strongest pack in the south.

Well see you soon rogues!

-Cryston Pack of the North-

In the Northern part of the woods, Cryston Pack was built. A mixed pack of the Lycans and Werewolves.

Lycans are larger and much stronger than the normal wolves.

One day they were attacked by rogues that cause the deaths of innocents Pack members. This attacked ruin their pack.

-Taehyung-

"Tae?"

"Tae tae"

"Taehyungie?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"hmm? Why are you shouting Jiminie! So early"

"For pete's sake, it's not early anymore! Its 9 am!"

"It's still morning! You idiot"

"Hey! Who taught you that!"

"Mj hyung"

"That minnnie!"

Wah! What is this midget doing in my room early morning! I'm sleepy!

"Yah! Don't go back to sleep! You need to pack your things were living remember?"

"to where hyung?"

"Wah! Are you dumb or what we are going to the City, we will live there remember?"

"hmm the Cit- WHAT!"

"GET UP NOW! If you won't get up I'm calling JinJin hyung! Choose for your life!"

"I'm up I'm Up! Don't call him! He will just nag at me!"

"Wait, Chim!?"

"hmm why? Your scared?"

"WHAT? No! of course not! I'm EXCITED! To kill"

"Hey! Your face is creepy"

"hmmm!"