Chap 2 Act Normal

-Author's Point of View-

"Tae baby don't forget to call mommy okay? and don't starve your self! and rest well and stay safe and stay healthy an-" Baekyun was cut off by his husband Chanyeol

"hey dear you just said it for the 10th time already! I'm sure Taebear already got your point. right, Taebear?"

"Definitely dad!"

"HEY! you two I'm just being worried here!"

"Mom! look i'm old enough, you must not be worried about me but to Hyunjin! His the baby here not ME!"

Taehyung commented. He don't want people to worry about him because he thinks he is strong enough.

"Yah! I'm not a baby Taetae hyung! "

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you do"

"No never"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"You're handsome"

"No I'm not-"

"LOOK! he just admitted he is NOT handsome!"

"Thats not what I ment HYUNG!"

"Gotcha! *bleeh*"

"Okay enough you too! Now i'm having a doubt whether who's hyung between you two"

"MOM!"

Chanyeol and Hyunjin just laugh at Baekhyun's comment. Watching Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Head Alpha? Lisa and Jisoo are here"

"Oh? okay were heading outside. Common Boys"

Lisa and Jisoo will be the one who will escort them to their new place in the human territory since the boys are not quite familiar of the place.

"Taehyungie hyung where are the others? I thought their comming?"

"Ow them? they are on the car already"

"so fast? Hmm"

the brothers are now walking up to their car with their parents.

"Yah! Taehyungie! what took you soo long?"

"Huh? about that? ask mom" *grins towards his mom*

"I was not the one causing the delay don't you give me that look"

"I'm not saying anything mom your too obvious *laugh"

"Bye Head Alpha! Bye Luna"

the four bid their farewell to the couple. if your asking who's this four well no other than the friends of taehyung: Jimin, Zeco, Mj and JinJin

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad" both of the brother said as they set into the car

"bye take care you two"

"Yes mom!"

"and to you too Jiminie, Zico, Mj and JinJin"

"Yes Luna Baekhyun!"

"and don't do anything their"

the 6 boys inside the car just look at each other and grin, because they know when they step out of their territory they will be hunting rogues without their parents knowing. Just the 6 of them.