Author's Note- What's next?

Hey there!

First and foremost, I cannot believe I finally finished Squad 6. It's been a project of mine for the past year and I spent more hours than healthy pouring over it.

Thank you guys for reading and commenting, I sincerely hope the story entertained you, made your Saturdays a little better and that you learned some things from it. 

And thank you for 27k views thus far, I never thought I would get this many views on my work! 

So what am I planning next in terms of writing?

I've got a couple of projects in early development stages, including a rewrite of The Protectors, a summer romance about an Olympic ice skater, and a story about superhero roommates. More details than this at this particular point is not allowed as I would be spoiling it!

Let me know which sounds the most interesting for you guys. 

But I know what your thoughts are right now. Will there be a Squad 6 sequel?

In all honesty, I wanted S6 to be a stand-alone novel. However, I will say some ideas have been popping in my head in the past few weeks, so I wouldn't say no to that *wink wink*.

But, right now I need to step away from the world of Squad 6 and focus on other projects and things so that I can rest my brain and structure a decent story. 

Additionally, some of you may not be familiar with this, but I have recently launched my author website and author Instagram page and I'll leave the links to that below.

Website: saravuksanovic.com

Instagram: @saravwrites

Follow me on there and subscribe to my newsletter if you want to get the latest news on how my books are coming along and for some tips and tricks on writing. I'll be working on getting more active on there over the summer, but if you have any ideas for content you'd like from me, leave a message on Instagram or Wattpad. I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you and happy writing.

Sara