6

A week passed and I didn't bother talking to Jungkook, though sometimes we would have small talks and bickerings but he wasn't going to school these days because of comeback and concerts. Hoseok oppa was so guilty because no one had to fetch me so he begged their CEO to give me a driver.

Good thing that Bang-PDnim was considerate, I always rode ths van idols used and it became the talk of the school.

Before I forget the news was flashed that Jungkook and I go to school together so I had to talk to Papa YG though we only talked at the sixth floor not at his office. He understood me but he said I should've told it sooner.

They released a statement that I was the cousin of Hoseok oppa and I was close to the members though it was literally true. I sometimes go at there dorm just to bond and I can say they are fun to be with.

•••

The guys went back here at Seoul so it means two things 1, is Jungkook and I would go together at school or 2, he would join the ride at the van.

I decided to visit them I know they are so tired so I hope I can energize them. Also my unnies Jisoo, Jennie and Chae we have been hanging out for a while and we clicked instantly. I introduced them to the boys and we are a gang now, is that how you call it? Or do you call it a team? Group of friends?

Nah whatever you want

I already called the girls and we will meet at YG and here I am waiting in my black crop-top and ripped jeans paired with Timbs.

I soon heard loud girls and we all know that's my unnie's "Hey guys!" I said and hug them Jennie unnie was wearing a oversized black shirt and black shorts paired with black boots. Jisoo unnie wore a white shirt that says 'Supreme' and black sweatpants with vans shoes and a bucket hat. Lastly Chae wore a huge white shirt with denim shorts and white sneakers.

"Wow I see abs there maknae!" Jennie unnie said "Nah its bones you see now let's go!" We walked together and talked about random things until Chae asked a super stupid question

"By the way Lis, didn't you say you were mad with Kookie?" Yup we had nicknames for them and they were totally fine "Why?" Jisoo unnie asked now the attention was on me

"Unnie's remember the accident, I liked him when he saved me but he just cared because of his hyungs because they will scold him I thought that he cared sincerely" I said and looked down I felt pair of hands on mine it was them thet hugged me

"Its ok Lis I'm sure it wasn't his intention and you just misunderstood it" Jennie unnie patted my back

•••

We arrived at their dorm there was a peephole so I blocked it because I know they will look at it. I rang the door bell I heard steps going to the door "Guys did you invite guests? Someone is blocking the peephole!" It was Namjoon oppa

"I did not!" Then all of them said it alternately "I'll just open it" then we heard the door open "Surprise!" We four said "Hyung did you invite gi-"

"Lisaaa!" Hobi oppa came and hugged me real tight "Welcome back!" I said "Guys you might want us to come in?" Chae asked

We all sat down at their sofa and place down the pizza we bought "Lisaaa!" I heard someone call me "Who is that?" I looked over the boys "Its Yoongi hyung he probably missed you" Hobi oppa explained

I stood up and walked over to his studio in their dorm a I knocked and I heard a faint "Come in" so I twisted the door knob and came in "Oppa!" I said as soon as I came in

"I missed you my favorite dongsaeng!" he stood up and hugged me tightly "I missed you too oppa but why did you suddenly call me?" I broke our hug and rested my chin on his chest I looked up at him "Jungkook has been sulking about you not talking to him and ignoring he kept on asking if he did something wrong"

Good now he realized what he has done, does he think its easy for me is he dumb!

"Lali I have a question can you answer it honestly" I just nodded and we sat at his sofa bed in the studio "Do you like him?"
Never in my life I knew someone would ask me this damn question

"I do, but he said something that makes me regret that I liked him he said that he was scared to be scolded by you guys so I thought he only did all these things like going with me at school, opening the door when I almost was raped like he was obligated to do so" I explained "I understand you but you should talk it out"

"What?! Do you want me to tell him I like him!" He just giggled "Well not like that but you can practice here if you want to do so" I think its a good idea, I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed deeply "I like you so much did you know that, how you always make my heart flutter with your actions, I noticed that I only want to annoy you so I would always have your attention"

"Great job!" He said and patted my head "Now let's go before they start talking about us" we opened the door and went down

But someone heard Lisa's confession