Chapter 1: I Have a Huge-

Chapter one: I Have a Huge-

"I swear, all these people do is play around with others." I heard a female voice speak up whilst I was about to take a bite of my pizza. I looked up at one of my best friends with a questioning look. "I'm talking about Lisa and the others," Hazel clarified.

Hazel Ari has been one of my best friends since middle school, when I first moved here. She has blonde hair and light blue eyes that could easily be confused with grey. Even with her mild make up and love for romantic books and movies, she wasn't extremely girly, which was probably why we got along so well.

"I honestly don't know why you care so much, Haze. Just ignore them like Karlie and I do." My other best friend, James spoke up. 

James Rash has been my friend nearly as long as Hazel. He had brown hair and brown eyes and had a great passion towards animals, which we bonded over. 

I turn my gaze to him and nod, bringing my attention back to my pizza.

"I care because it's painful to look at. She even tried to get you to sleep with her and you're not even that popular."

"Benett tried to get you to hook up with him too, and you nearly agreed." James argues back. 

"That's because I was in a daze. I mean, you have to admit, Benett is hot. Too bad he's a douche bag. Right Karlie?" She turns her attention to me. I look up at her and give her a weird look. 

"Wha'ever yu say" I replies.

"When will you ever learn not to speak with your mouth full?" She rolls her eyes and goes back to arguing with James. 

I look at the table that's full of Populars. 

There's Lisa George, ultimate slut and Queen Bee of the school. Her hair, which she dyed pink, is resting on her shoulders whilst she's making out with Jake Benett. 

There's Regina Prince and Beatrice Woods, who follow Lisa around everywhere and do exactly what she does, their hair is even dyed the same color. 

There's Lucas Dankworth, who is rather good-looking with his brown hair, grey eyes and good build, his British accent only adding to his attractiveness.

Then there's Jake Benett, captain of the soccer team, ultimate player. His build is even better than Lucas' and he's got dirty blonde hair and forest green eyes. To be completely honest, he's the hottest guy in school. My eyes linger on him until Lisa sees me and gives me death stare. I tune back into the conversation with Haze and Jamie.

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grunt as I'm pushed into the lockers by Lisa and her two copycats. 

"Stay the fuck away from Jakey-boo. He's mine, butch. Besides, he'd never go to an ugly freak like you." She spits. 

I roll my eyes and push her away from me, "One, I'll do what I want. Two, I didn't even talk to him. Three, if he's yours, then how come he had sex with nearly every other girl in this school?" I ask her. She looks at me with hatred in her eyes, before she turns away and walks off, muttering a 'whatever' whilst doing so. 

I glare at her for a while and then make my way to the car park, where James and Hazel are waiting for me. 

"What took you so long?" James asks as I sit in the backseat of his black SUV. 

"Nothing, I just forgot something from my locker," I lie. He doesn't question me anymore and starts the car. 

The ride home is the same as every time, Hazel and James are arguing in the front of the car and I occasionally give my own opinion on the matter. After fifteen minutes, Jamie parks in front of my house. I take my bag and say bye to them and walk in through the front door of my house.