Chapter 3: Is That Kinky Enough For You?

I throw myself on the bed and groan. "What's up with you?" Jake asks, amused. I raise my head and roll my eyes. 

"Life. Life is what's up. It's boring. I want to do something. Like sky-diving." I say. I hear a slight chuckle and feel the bed dip, signaling that he sat down.

"You want to go sky-diving?" He asks, getting more amused by the second. I turn so that I'm lying on my back.

"No. That was just an exaggeration of how bored I am." I tell him. He smirks and I can see a plan forming in his head. "Jake, I was joking. I would never go sky-diving." I clarify. He rolls his eyes and lies down next to me. 

"We should go cliff-diving then. That was fun the last time we went." He mumbles. I nod my head and sit up, moving onto his stomach. 

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" I ask him the question that has been inside my head ever since I entered his room. 

"Because you clearly need eye-candy." He smirks. This dude is so conceited. I roll my eyes as he closes his. I look down on his bare stomach and realize that arms are above his head, uncovering the sides of his ribs. I smirk. Payback time.

I gently trace my fingers up and down his sides. He flinches and slaps my hands away. I bite my lip as I repeat my action, my fingertips tracing small circles all across his only ticklish spot. "Karlie, stop it." He mutters. I ignore him and increase the speed of my hand, starting to wiggle my fingers. He moves his arms from above his head and covers his sides with them, stopping me from continuing. 

I decide to use my legs to force his arms away, so I move my legs forward and continue my revenge. I see him bite his bottom lip and trying to hold in a laugh. He tries to move my legs away but I stand firm in place, the tickling having a negative effect on his strength. 

Eventually, he can't stop himself from laughing. I tickle him for a few minutes, before stopping to let him regain his breath. I don't realize; however, that along with his breath, he'll also get his strength back. He quickly moves from under me and lies me down, kneeling with his legs on both side of me. 

"Jake, get off." I glare at him. He chuckles and pins my arms above my head.

"I told you to stop, didn't I?" He asks, rhetorically. 

"Jake, I only payed you back for all those times you tickled me." I say in a pleading tone, trying to move out from under me. 

He pins me tighter and smirks, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Where do you think you're going?" He asks. 

"Jake, let me go! You're not supposed to do this! I gave you my English notes!" I yell. His smirk grows as he lets go off my hands, and pinning my waist with his body. 

"That was a week ago. I've got them all copied now." He says and reaches for his belt. He takes it off and grabs my hands again, putting them through a loop he made with it. He then takes another belt, that was lying right next to his bed and connects the two to the headrest. He gets off me and looks in his drawers, coming back with socks that are still sealed, and some duct-tape.

"I said I'll tie you up next time. Is that kinky enough for you, KayAre?" he asks, amused at the position I'm in. I glare at him and he smirks, taking out one of his socks. He takes some duct-tape of the roll, and tickles my stomach, which causes me to laugh out. He takes the opportunity to shove his sock into my mouth and stick the duct tape on it, making sure I can't spit it out. "You're lucky I'm not using dirty socks." He says. I roll my eyes and shout at him, or at least try to. 

"Oh, are you saying something? I'm sorry, you've got something in your mouth. You shouldn't speak with your mouth full." He teases. I move my legs trying to kick him, but he moves away, out of my reach. I see him walk towards his desk and open some drawers, digging through them until he pulls something out. He then leaves the room.