89

"I crave your skin
I can't give in"

- Blu J

_______________________________________

--------------------1 month ago-------------------

"Thanks for coming. Coffee?" Kangjoon offered the retired hero who was sitting in the office across from the president.

Miss Danger shook her head no before smiling.

"I can't have coffee, remember? It messes up with my powers" she smiled apologetically before watching the younger nod and sit across from her in a similar comfy chair.

"Ah yes, I do remember. You used to always stop Jimin from drinking coffee too since it wouldn't help his dancing" the dark haired future sighter chuckled before taking a sip of his pure black coffee.

Mrs. Chae also chuckled at this, loving that she was reliving the memories while looking at Kangjoon who would always hang out with the lightning hero when they were younger.

"Yes, and if I remember correctly, I also tried to stop you from drinking it, too. I see my attempts didn't work" she teased while placing one leg over the other.

"Indeed. Anyway, there is a reason for why I called you over. When the new Protectors come to stay with me, I want you to join them in helping them train" raising a brow in confusion, Mrs. Chae was intrigued as to why she would do such a thing.

"I'm sure you can call experienced hero trainers to come. Why me?"

"Because I need you to teach Jimin how to become a President while there is no suspicion. You helping them train is a cover up" that's when she ah'd in response.

"I see, then I will make sure to come by-"

"I also have one more thing to ask of you" he spoke slowly, his aura changing almost immediately.

This made the woman gulp.

"...what is it?"

"I need you to make sure to not warn the heroes of any danger coming"

What?

"Why? Is this some sort of training to help them?" The younger chuckled darkly.

"No, not at all. You see, I had a dream, Mrs. Chae. A dream in which Jimin dies" Mrs. Chae choked at this before trying to regain her breath.

"W-what?! How?! When?! Who?!" She demanded, leaning forward as she yelled for answers.

"During the public announcement that is happening in one month's time. I have a plan that will keep Jimin alive but I need your help" Kangjoon explained while placing his coffee down.

"Of course I'll help! What do I need to do?" She begged, the thought of Jimin dying was killing her by the second.

"Like I said, don't warn the others of any danger...

...and to let Y/N take the bullet instead"

_______________________________________

A/n: he's been planning to kill Y/N for ages...