EPILOGUE: Hoseok

"A warm smile is the universal language of kindness"

- Jung Hoseok

_______________________________________

--------------------8 years later-------------------

"I'm your hope! You're my hope! I'm?"

"JHOOOOOOOOOPE"

"Love you guys! Have a good night!" The gleaming male ran off the stage after waving his fans goodbye.

This was the last concert in his Lucky World tour. He had anticipated this from the very beginning and he was happy that he had finally achieved it.

However, his last location was in California and he knew his friends and family were still back home.

He wouldn't be able to see you until he took his flight back tomorrow.

"Well done, Jhope! Great as always!" His assistant beamed as she gave him water to brink and a towel to wipe his sweat.

"Thanks... by any chance, did she call?" The assistant shook her head no while frowning.

"Still nothing... she hasn't called in days. Are you sure you haven't done anything wrong?" Hoseok took this moment to think again. He had wondered why his girlfriend of seven years was being so distant with him these days.

"...nothing comes to mind. She was just fine calling me up last week... I need to call her" his heart ached at the thought of him doing something that had hurt you. Reaching in to his pocket, he grabbed his phone and speed dialed your number.

The phone rang.

And it rang.

And rang.

Just as he was about to lose hope, the sound of someone picking up filled his ears.

"Y/N! You picked up!"

"...yeah, I did" you had sounded sad.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Why haven't you been answering my calls? Are you hurt? Was it something I did?" He rambled, placing the cold drink against his forehead to cool down.

"...yeah you did something..." his mouth fell agape.

"Oh baby- I'm so sorry- what did I do? Please forgive me!" He begged through the phone.

"...I'll only forgive you if you turn around" confused, Hoseok looked down at his phone to see that it was indeed you calling before following your orders.

He swiveled on his heal and as he looked behind him, he dropped his phone in shock.

Luckily for him, his assistant had caught the phone just in time.

"...hey, Hoseok" you smiled while standing there.

The sight of you being there and not back home in korea was shocking to say the least. However, that wasn't the only thing that had caught his attention.

His eyes trailed to something in your arms, it's tail wagging in excitement.

Bewildered, the lucky rapper came closer while covering his mouth in surprise.

"Y/N? What- how are you here? who is this?!" The puppy instantly tried to jump on Hoseok and you allowed him to.

"This is our new dog! I wanted to surprise you so, surprise!" You cheered while showing jazz hands.

The golden retriever began licking Hoseok's face, excited to meet a new human friend.

"Haha! He's so cute! What is his name?" This was probably the best day he's ever had.

"Look at his collar" intrigued, the thirty two year old male lifted the dog in the air only to see a green collar with a four leaf clover displaying the name 'Lucky'.

"You named him Lucky?!" His grin only enlarged as he faced you once more.

"Cute, right?" You cooed. Unable to contain his happiness and love, he wrapped his free around your you waist and pulled you in to a sensational kiss. You could feel the love and happiness oozing from the kiss but, you also felt something sticky in your face?

Both of you opened your eyes to see Lucky licking both of your faces, wanting to join in on the love.

"Lucky!"

"Woof!"

_______________________________________

A/n: favourite epilogue right here 😭😭😭👏👏👏