97

"You clearly didn't think this through
If I what I've been told is true
You'll be crawling back like 'boo hoo hoo'"

- Cher Lloyd

_______________________________________

-------------------3 months ago------------------

"Ah Taemin! Please, come in!" The healer nodded at the CEO of Zeus before stepping in to the office.

"Sehun has asked me to see you?" He stated before sitting across the short man who was moved away from his computer.

"Yes, I'm sure you are very confused. Let me explain why Sehun has been busy these days and why he has been acting strangely" Mr. Bang after reading the younger's mind.

"Please, do tell"

"Well, I am unsure if you are aware but my wife is also a CEO of a hero company called Janus. It's a secret hero company that work in the shadows, not a lot of people know about it" Taemin scrunched his brows in confusion as to where he was going with this but gestured for the older to carry on.

"My wife has the ability to predict when someone will die and she has informed me that one of the heroes over here will die soon" Taemin widened his eyes in shock.

"Who? Do we know them?"

"...it's you, Taemin. You will die on the last day of the Azalea festival because of Phantom" speechless, the Eros Protector had no words to let out. He was going to die? By the hands of Phantom?

"Do not worry. My wife already has a plan to save you and to take Phantom down once and for all. However, you will need to join Janus along with Sehun" the mind reader explained, hoping that the younger would agree to this. Taemin stayed silent as he tried to take all of this in.

He was interested to know the plan.

"...what's the plan?"

"One of their heroes by the name of Bangchan can clone people. On the last day of the festival, we send your clone out instead while you head to Germany and stay in Janus until Phantom has been taken down" it seemed pretty strong for a plan and Taemin was accepting it slowly.

"...everyone will think that I'm dead?" The thought of everyone mourning over him unsettled him, especially a certain short haired woman. He wouldn't be able to bring himself to break her heart as well as his friends.

"Yes, I'm afraid so... we can't let anyone else know since Phantom can access memories. I really hope you can consider this offer, we really don't want to see you go" sighing to himself, the healer knew that that was no other way to do this.

"...alright, I'll go through with the plan"

"Thankyou, Taemin. I will be flying over to Germany to discuss more with my wife" before Taemin could say anything, the door of the office opened to reveal the secretary and you.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Y/N! Good to see you again" the small male gleamed as soon as he saw your face.

The healer turned round to see his long time friend.

"Taemin?"

"Hey!" His usual wide grin appeared once more as he also took in the sight of you.

"We just had a meeting and he's heading back to the Protectors" Mr. Bang explained before gesturing you to sit in the chair beside the healer.

"Right! I need to go, the others might be looking for me. It was nice to see you again, Y/N" on your way to the chair, Taemin stepped up and went over to hug you goodbye to which you happily hugged back.

"You too, stay out of trouble"

"Of course! I'm probably the only sane one in the group... don't tell the others I said that" laughing at his comment, you let go of him before gesturing for him to hurry on along.

"Didn't you say you were in a hurry?"

"Right! Bye, Y/N! Bye, Mr. Bang!" And just like the wind, he was gone.

"What a bright boy... anyway, shall we start our meeting?"

_______________________________________

A/n: deja vu anyone?👀