Epilogue

"Love yourself... and speak yourself"

- Kim Namjoon

_______________________________________

-------------------25 years later------------------

"What happened next?!"

"Yes! Please tell us!" The students begged for their college history teacher to carry on the long story.

Some were already asleep by the end of the story, not really interested and just wanted lunch to come sooner.

The teacher chuckled.

"Well, afterwards, the police forces came and took Phantom away and the ambulances came to help but there was no need to since Y/N had healed everyone already"

"What about Kangjoon? Did he just let it happen?" A girl asked while leaning closer in her chair.

"He stepped forward and asked to be arrested along with his adopted brother. He owned up to his actions and wanted to stay with James so that he could help start his life all over again but better this time"

"What about the others? Where are they now?" A boy asked this time from the back of the hall.

The teacher thought for a second before finally speaking up.

"Let's see, as we all know, our presidents are the same as from that time-"

"Yes! President Park and President Kim!" The teacher nodded in confirmation.

"Yes! President Park had decided that he wouldn't be the only one to be responsible for the hero council and decided to ask Kim Taehyung to join alongside him. This is the first time we had a partnership as presidents as well as them still being heroes till this day"

"What about Jin? Where is he now?" One girl asked, curious as to where the plant manipulator ended up.

"Well, Seokjin is still currently travelling the world and helping countries that are in need for plantation. He is carrying on his parents' business with his wife, Kim Joy"

"Woah..."

"And Yoongi? What happened to him?"

"Professor Min is now teaching ethics in an academy in near Seoul. He's well known across the world for his powerful and meaningful lectures and is famous for his heroic actions. He has a book about the psychic movement and I really want you all to read it" she encouraged while looking around her large class.

"What about Jungkook? Isn't he still a hero?"

"Yes, him and his step brother are still out there fighting and saving out country. I think some of you have seen them in action" a couple of girls swooned over the mental images of seeing Jungkook and Seonghwa saving them.

"And what about Namjoon?" A guy asked from the front seat.

"Ah yes, Kim Namjoon became the CEO of Athena. He's the first Hero company CEO who is still a hero and goes on missions" the students stared in awe at the idea of such a person to exist.

"And Jhope? What about our lucky charm?" The teacher giggled under her breath at the find memory of the red haired male.

"Well him and Irene have become music producers after they were a music duo, him being the rapper and Irene being the singer. I think they still make music together sometimes" the teacher explained while trying to not to make it obvious that she was a fan.

"Oh yeah! They have really good music!"

"What about Taemin and the gang?"

"Taemin is happily married with Hyori and they currently live in Japan with their two children. Gdragon is back in Australia and carrying on with his family's book store and Sehun is now the CEO of Janus"

"What about Y/N? Where is she now?" The teacher stayed silent before grabbing her neckless that held a shard of a mirror.

"...she was asked to join Janus shortly after and since they're a secret company who work in the shadows, no one knows where she is" the students stayed silent as they took it all in.

Suddenly, the bell rang, waking up the sleeping students and signalling that it was the start of lunch.

"Alright, class! I know we stayed away from the original lesson that we usually do but I want you all to hand me those essays by the end of the week!"

"Yes, Miss!" They responses before filing out quickly, starving for their school's delicious food.

The teacher sighed as she watched her students leave. Once they were gone, she reached for the neckless around her neck and looked at the mirror shard that showed her reflection.

"...I wonder where she is..." not a second later did the door open to reveal a woman in her late forties.

"Bora! Let's go! We're going to be late to your father's memorial!" The woman rushed as she held a bouquet of purple flowers.

"Sorry, Auntie Myunghee!" She exclaimed before grabbing her bag and running over to the ex-trainer.

"You looked just like your father" Myunghee joked, reminding herself of the Athena trainer who would always panic.

"You always say that! Are the others there yet?"

"I'm not sure but my Yoongi-bear and your Mum is in the car waiting for us" she explained before linking her arm with the twenty five year old girl.

"Why do you call him Yoongi-bear? You guys have been married for ten years already!"

"Oh hush! Let me feel young!" And with that, they laughed before heading out to the waiting car.

THE END

_______________________________________

A/n: indeed, we have come to the end of the Who We Are series 🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧💖💖💖

I will send out the different endings soon for those who want to end up with one of the guys!

It's been such a long journey- maybe a little too long😅

After three books and 300,000 words, we are here... like I'm so sad it's come to an end 😭😭

My favourite part of the story is probably when Y/N meets everyone in the beginning 🤧🤧

What about you guys? What's your favourite part?

Once again, thank you so much for sticking with this book until the end and thank you for the support, it really helped me push through with writing it 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Stay clucking*^*/!