The clan meeting

I leapt over the lava pool, onto the highstone."All cats old enough to take risks, gather here, on he edge of the lavapool for a clan meeting." I yowled, then paused as my cats emerged from the caves around the crater.

"I have now received my new name." I announced, pausing for effect. "I am no longer Icestorm, I am Icestar. Frostclaw, step forward. You are a great warrior, who has braved many things although I can not remember any of them at this moment in time. Despite being only 15 moons, after me you are the oldest cat in the clan. You will be the new deputy of DangerClan." Frostclaw bowed his head, keeping with tradition. I have heard that in the other clans the leader licks the deputy's shoulder, but you cannot do that when you are balanced precariously on a small rock in the middle of a lava pool.

"I have more news." I announced. "As well as receiving my name and my lives, I also got a prophecy. The smelly one will save us from safety. Any idea what it means, Wildflower?"

Wildflower paused at the edge of the clearing. Suddenly, I realised where she was going.

"Ok, go and see Rockstar. Don't keep him waiting."

From across the clearing, I saw Braveheart grinning. Everyone in the clan had been amused by the medicine cat's love for the leader of Moderately SafeClan.

Wildflower padded out of the crater, and I lept from the rock, just reaching the bank. My tail flicked above the surface of the lava and caught fire. I quenched it by sticking it into the stolen twoleg bucket of water which we kept nearby for this very purpose.