Radio

Stormcloud and Swallowfeather padded up to me. "Shall we put Star FM on? Stormcloud asked me.

"No." I replied, smirking. "Put Clan FM on."

Swallowfeather gasped. "But Clan FM doesn't play classical music!" She yowled in horror.

"But it plays rock music." I mewed steadily, glaring at her. She fainted, so I put the radio on myself, and the loud chords of Poison, by Alice Cooper roared out. Stormcloud covered her ears, and my other clanmates dived into their dens. "I don't wanna break these chains, you're poison!" I yowled, terribly out of tune.

"We interrupt this song to bring you an urgent newsflash." The radio presenter rudely announced. I scowled. "SafeClan has decided to attack DangerClan for the fourth time this moon. I'm down on the edge of the volcano for an exclusive interview with Darkstar herself. So Darkstar, why are you attacking DangerClan this time? And what is your strategy?"

"Well." said Darkstar, darkly. "We are attacking because DangerClan have once again disobeyed the health and safety guidelines we set down. And our tactic is to surround the crater so there is no escape. We will succeed and kill them all! MEOWHAHAHAHA!"

The radio presentor paused, then asked nervously "Err... Isn't that a rather underhand tactic?"

"Of course it is." Darkstar growled, sounding annoyed now. I could imagine her eyes narrowing and her lip curling. "We only use umderhand tactics because it is not safe to lose a battle."

"Er... Ok..." muttered the presenter, nervouly. "I'm just going to interview some of your warriors now. Ok, Safefoot, what do you think of the attack?"

Safefoot  purred robotically "We are going to inforce health and safety."

"Ok, Safepetal, what do you think of the attack?"

"We are going to inforce health and safety."