Starting brand new

Time skip to a week later.

With a lot of paperwork and convincing from Eren, Armin and Eren were enrolled in UA High. They were put together in class 1-A since they had been staying in the 1-A dorms and knew most of class by now. They had also found out that Armin needed glasses so they had gotten him a pair. It also explained to him and Eren as to why he had been so bad at killing titans. 

He tended to wear lighter and softer colors known as pastels, while Eren's closet was full of darker colors. He walked with Eren to the classroom, hiding behind him a bit because Bakugo scared him yet usually left him alone when he was with Eren. Probably because he was so scary when he got angry and he had been second in hand-to-hand combat back in training camp. So he wasn't too worried. He stayed by the brunette's side for pretty much the entire day.

They called Eren's titan shifting ability a "quirk" while they discovered Armin didn't have a "quirk" though Eren had insisted that Armin was a necessity to have by his side. They kept calling Armin "quirkless" which didn't make much sense to either male since they still didn't entirely understand what quirks were and how they worked. But Armin took notes that could help Eren in fights against their classmates and titans. He mostly stayed back and quiet, though there weren't many people who paid any attention to him anyways. He mostly just stayed back and took notes. There was no doubt that Armin was extremely intelligent though. In just their first class this was evident when he answered questions and got them almost always right. He was incredibly smart and no one in class 1-A dared deny it. It was gym time which meant that while everyone was working on their quirks Armin would be working on physical strength training alone. 

While he was working on his strength training he heard the lighting crackle and then the heavy breathing of a titan. He knew Eren had just shifted so he walked over to peak out. Things weren't looking too good the teacher, he could only remember his hero name since his actual name was so odd, Eraser head was trying to stop Eren from using his titan form. He ran out there and looked at the class 1-A students.

"Can you guys get me up to his shoulder? I can calm him down." He said looking at them. A girl with reddish brown hair stepped forward, he remembered her name was Uraraka,

"I can help you, come here." She said gesturing for him to come close to Eren "Grab onto his hair as soon as you can and yell when I can let go. Otherwise you'll float into space."

The blonde nodded and without another word Uraraka used her quirk to float Armin up. He grabbed onto Eren's hair and shouted "Okay!" To tell Uraraka she could let him drop. He fell onto the brunette's shoulder and worked his way back by Eren's nape. 

"Sorry, Eren. This is going to hurt." He used Eren's hair and tied it around himself as a harness and took out a pocket knife and worked till he hit Eren's skin. Making the brunette's titan roar in pain and anger, starting to thrash to try to get the blonde off.
"Eren, Eren listen to me. Okay, I know you can hear me. You need to wake up now. To open your eyes and get up. Remember back in Trost, this is just like then."  He kept talking to the brunette till he nodded in understanding and the blonde sighed
"Good, now can you put me down?" He asked from Eren's shoulder. He felt him pick him up and set him on the ground and pat his head lightly before standing back up.
"Eren. Please remember you're a 15 meter titan and could easily crush me without trying to."  Eren huffed out some steam and nodded. Without another word Armin walked back inside the gym

After school

"HEY EXTRA!" An angry voice yelled from a bit behind the blonde. He stormed up to him and grabbed his shoulders tightly. He'd never seen Bakugo look so angry. "I don't know what kind of stunt you were trying to pull earlier with Eren, but this doesn't change the fact that you're a useless, quirkless, extra." The older boy snarled, his hands starting to smoke from how angry he was. "You're still useless."

"You don't think I know that? I know Eren doesn't need me. I know I'm nothing special. But there are people where we come from who actually need us so right now it's my job to get Eren back to them. You have no idea the things Eren and I have seen so stop acting all tough, it's sickening." He said, obvious frustration in his voice. He shoved the now stunned student away from him and walked back to the dorms, he could hear whispers behind him from other UA students trying to figure out what Armin meant. Little did they know.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to upload this chapter! I hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far and if you have any ideas as to character interactions I should do please let me know. And if I like them I will throw them in. I won't lie I kinda lost ideas for this story for a hot sec, but I'm back and revving at full throttle. I'll try to get you guys a new chapter tomorrow, but no promises. I'm excited for where this story is headed so I hope you guys are ready for a crazy adventure. I'll give you one hint to what's coming up and I promise it doesn't spoil much of anything. Villain. Happy guessing!