Burn

It was three weeks after the patrol incident and with the help of his classmates Eren had learned how to control his titan without losing control of it for a rather long time. Armin and Eren were walking to class when they heard it. They weren't sure what "it" was but they figured it was bad considering students started freaking out. 

Armin reached out and grabbed onto Eren's arm, not wanting to get seperated from him. "What's going on?" He asked the taller brunette. 

"I'm not sure, I can't see outside." Eren said, straining to see out the window 

He nodded and walked with him a bit further before whispering "This reminds me of when Wall Maria was kicked.."

"Yeah, me too." Eren agreed before he walked with Armin through the large doors at the end of the hallway. 

Just through those doors stood a boy roughly around the age of 18 covered in odd colored scars, he had black hair, sharp blue eyes, and an insane smile. At the sight of the villain other students started freaking out, except Armin he was much calmer now. His bright blue eyes scanned the room and settled on the villain blocking his only escape. 

"Who are you?" Armin asked, his voice cutting through all the noise and panic. 

"Dabi."

"Dabi, why are you here?" 

"I'm a villain isn't it obvious? I'm here to deal with you little brats" 

"A villain, huh?" The blonde asked, arching an eyebrow "I think you're mad at one person and crave their attention so you openly harm and fight people weaker than you just because you crave this person's attention." 

"Who are you, little brat?" Dabi snarled, blue flames dancing on the palms of his hands 

Armin half-heartedly saluted the villain "I'm Armin Arlert a member of the Scout regiment, graduate of the 104th training corps. My goal is to get Eren back to our home save humanity." 

"Save humanity, huh? You're an ambitious one Armin." 

"That's one of the first times I've ever gotten a compliment.." 

"Armin! Don't listen to him. We'll get home and defeat the titans! We'll see the ocean together just like we promised as kids!" Eren yelled, being held back by other students. 

"The ocean.. Lakes of fire.. Hills that take days to climb.." 

"Yes! And giant fields covered in sand! You remember that, don't you?!" 

Armin looked over at Eren with a soft smile "Of course I do, it's all I've ever wanted to see." As the blonde finished his sentence he was surrounded by blue flames and his body engulfed, a single cry of pain escaped the blonde as the pain started shooting its way through his body. 

"ARMIN!" Eren broke free of the other kids' grips and ran to his best friend's side. He immediately started working to put the flames out despite hearing Armin's agonizing cries of pain. Seeing Armin hurting like this really bothered him, the blonde was always smiling and seemingly happy. But why had he approached Dabi? Why had he been so careless?! "Armin, hang in there. We still have to defeat the titans and reach the ocean, remember? If you leave me now Captain Levi will have my head." 

As the blonde was scorched by the flames students ran in all different directions. The only ones who stayed were Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Eren. The brunette continued to try to keep Armin conscious, the blonde had a dazed look in his blue eyes. Eren resorted to picking up the small blonde and running, hoping to avoid any other villains. But suddenly the world shifted. Eren was gone and Armin was alone, crumpled on the floor in pain. 

"E-Eren.." The blonde started dragging himself despite his agony. "Eren.." He drew in a sharp breath and kept slowly working his way across the floor "Eren.. where'd you go..?" He mumbled as his head fell and hit the floor softly. 

Armin watched as a man who had blue hair and red eyes walked over to him, he knelt down and was talking to a figure who seemed to be all black mist. He could hear the two talking but his brain wasn't processing what they were saying. His heart pounded in his ears and his ocean eyes were slowly shutting despite his efforts to keep them open. 

"Let's let the other students turn him for us. He may be a valuable asset to us, Kurogiri." The man with the blue hair said. 

"S-Someone..help" The blonde whispered with his last bit of strength before his world faded to darkness. 

A/N: Hello my children! So I'm sorry for this chapter being so short. I never really had much use for Eren since this story does revolve around Armin. For those of you wondering where he is, well have fun guessing. I may or may not do more chapters from the Attack On Titan world since this IS just focused around one character from Attack On Titan. While he is pretty important to the storyline in AOT that's not the focus of my story since the main point is getting Eren and Armin home. I hope y'all don't hate me for another short chapter. I'm trying, y'all ><