Gathering (Hero)

Armin's POV

The return to the UA dorms was difficult to say the least. Everyone there looked so guilty and ashamed. Of course, Armin stopped to say hi to Todoroki, Midoriya, Kirishima, and even Bakugo as he walked. As expected Deku was a worried mess who kept asking how he was doing and if he was okay. Hawks let him talk to them before urging him along to grab his things. He looked around the room he was standing in and remembered the times that good people helped him out. A bit of nostalgia hit as he looked around, of better times and times where things didn't seem so bad. He sighed and grabbed up his backpack and started packing his few things. His Scouts uniform, harness, and ODM gear, some casual clothes, two pairs of shoes, and some pajamas. He didn't have a hero costume to pack since he didn't have a quirk and the hero course didn't want to waste their time and money making a costume for someone who wouldn't ever need it. But Armin didn't mind that all that much, after all, who knew what he was going to be doing with Hawks. As he packed, he spotted a letter written in familiar messy handwriting. It was Eren's handwriting. He missed Eren, a lot, more than he could ever describe.

Hey Armin, how's it going? How are the others treating you? I know I rarely write you any notes, but I wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you and no matter what you'll always be my best friend.

Love ya, Eren.

The blonde boy smiled at the note, it sounded just like Eren. The same scatterbrained goof he loved so much. The blonde held the note close to his chest before packing it in his things and slinging the bag over his shoulder. He walked out to meet Hawks, who was talking to Aizawa, as he walked, he felt a hand on his arm.

"Hey Armin?" Izuku spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell anyone? Todoroki-kun, Kirishima, Kacchan. We could've helped whatever was going on to stop." He said, his eyes on the floor as he spoke.

Armin paused for a moment before answering "I'm not used to people being there for me. So, the thought of telling someone about what was going on didn't even cross my mind." He said kindly, but he also felt a bit guilty.

Kirishima, Deku, Todoroki, and (sorta) Bakugou were his friends. He should've told them what was going on, so they could've helped.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, it's difficult writing the two different versions of the same events. I hope you guys will work with me and will understand how genuinely hard I'm trying to push out this content for y'all.