Timeskip (Villain)

A/N: Sorry I kinda disappeared! School has been kicking my butt so here's a new chapter as an apology!

Timeskip

Armin sighed and pulled on his gear; it had been 3 months since Hawks had saved him. Three months of the most intense training he'd ever endured. He looked up at Hawks, a bored look crossing his face.

"I'm ready, Mr. Hawks." He sighed

He chuckled "I told you you can call me Keigo, but alright kid. Let's show the world what you've got."

With that the duo headed out the doors and started on Hawk's usual patrol, Armin kept his blue eyes peeled for anything that looked remotely suspicious Or at least made it seem that way. He really didn't care too much, he was more thinking about the societal rejects. Hawks ruffled Armin's hair as they walked "Loosen up, you're so tense you could be set off by anything."

"Sorry," The blonde said, his voice monotone and empty.

"Hey, not all villains are as bad as the one you encountered. Okay?" Hawks said kindly to the nervous teen.

Armin nodded, "Right, just think of this as a Scout's mission." He told himself "Only, there are no titans trying to kill you. Instead there are people with crazy superpowers who are less threatening."

"Exactly!" Hawks laughed at Armin's ending statement about how people with superpowers were less threatening than titans.

The patrol was mostly uneventful, mainly Hawks sending his feathers off to deal with petty criminals. Though Armin seemed to be sorta proud of himself when he stopped a criminal by outsmarting him, even the police thanked him.

"What's your name, son?" A reporter asked.

"Armin"

"So hero Armin, how is it working with Hawks?"

"Well, it's like working with anyone else I guess."

"You seem to think that he's pretty great." The reporter said with a smile.

"Yeah, sure." He said blankly, his eyes dead and empty.

"Kid, c'mon, let's go." Hawks called for him and gestured for him to follow.

"Bye" The blonde waved to the reporter and ran off to follow Hawks.

"Look at you, being recognized as a real hero." He said ruffling his hair with a laugh.

"H-Hey!" He protested and sighed, he was so sweet and gentle but not anymore. Now he didn't care and seemed empty

Hawks smiled and walked off with him. Armin looked around as they walked, he never felt noticed. Valued, wanted. Those emotions he'd never felt before. Not even around the other Scouts. But he lost his value again. He could never help Hawks.