𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝.

━ 𝐹𝘈𝘛𝐻𝒪𝑀𝒮 𝐵𝐸𝐿𝒪𝘞 ━

━  𝐹𝘈𝘛𝐻𝒪𝑀𝒮 𝐵𝐸𝐿𝒪𝘞  ━

𝐉𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝐓𝖆𝖑𝖊

𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 speaking, I am literally named after two planets and a moon. Jupiter Selene Marrs was an odd name from the start, even in the wizarding world. Then again, when you look at the names of my four siblings, mine might actually be the most normal.

Titan Marrs was the firstborn, the eldest of the Marrs children and named after a race of Greek Gods who came before the Olympians. Titan was the product of newly formed love, and with that came a personality which reeked of honor and empathy. He was the pride and joy, the one who impressed and made our parents most proud with every stride he took.

Titan's birth was followed by Kingston's a short eleven months later. While Titan excelled in nearly every feat he performed, Kingston was left in his dust but loved no less. Due to this, Kingston chose to rebel and became more of a nuisance than Titan or any of our following siblings ever would: minus myself, of course.

Two years after Kingston came our sister Arizona Phoenix Marrs. She was named after her place of birth: Phoenix, Arizona. With the birth of their first girl was also the start of a lifetime full of doting and attention that was placed in a spotlight which shown directly over Arizona.

Titan may have made our parents most proud, but Arizona was the true apple of their eyes. All she had to do was flick her perfect golden hair or bat her eyes and she had all who she met wrapped around her slim finger.

However, it was only after Arizona that my tale truly begins.

Despite my parent's happiness with their three children, it was simply not enough to hinder the mistake that came in the form of me. In actuality, I should not refer to them as my parents because, in reality, Esmond Marrs is my biological father; yes. Slyvia Marrs, mother to Titan, Kingston, Arizona, and eventually Atlas is a stepmother of sorts — meaning Slyvia and I are not biologically related.

Truthfully, I am not too sure about the details myself, though I do have the general picture. As far as I am concerned, I was conceived sometime in the summer of '78 with a random (as stepmom Slyvia so lightly puts it) whore.

I am my father's biggest regret in life, that I have come to accept. Even with this, as the story goes, my biological mother apparently wasted no time in thrusting me into my father's grasp the second I was born.

With a mother who refused to keep me, my father did just about the only kind thing that he would ever do for me in my entire life: he kept me. Slyvia hated me from the start, especially as she was pregnant herself when I came into the picture.

Atlas Marrs showed up three months after my own birth, and as we are so close in age, I have always been closest to him over my other siblings. My father liked to pretend that I did not exist most of the time as I was a reminder of his biggest error, stepmom Slyvia all but hated me, Titan was kind enough, Kingston for whatever reason was often annoyed by my mere presence, and I spend most of my time living in Arizona's shadow.

Arizona was the daughter that they doted upon and treasured; I was the daughter that they wished never existed.

Atlas was the only one who I truly enjoyed being around, the sibling who most understood me. A small part of me suspected that Titan, Kingston, and Arizona remembered just how heartbroken Slyvia was when I came to be and, in turn, it caused them to have the slightest of grudges toward me.

Atlas was the only one who did not realize just how much my existence alone had broken Slyvia, so he had nothing against me.

Despite the heartbreak my existence caused the Marrs family, I was still a part of just that—the Marrs family, and with that came the legacy.

For generations, the Marrs family dates back as some of the most renowned Aurors the wizarding world has ever seen. Yet, we were not the usual type of Aurors.

The Marrs family worked as undercover operatives for the Special Covert Missions Division, a top-secret branch in the U.S. Department of Aurors.

The essential CIA of the wizarding world.

The American wizarding society was becoming more open to no-majes each passing day (marriage between no-majes and magical folk became legal almost thirty years ago) and yet many were still extremely cautious of them. Many still had not gotten over the witch trials, but that happened almost three-hundred years ago: no-majes had changed since then.

Despite magical folks animosity toward the non-magical population, other populations of the supernatural were widely accepted. In recent decades, thanks to help from Newt Scamander, other supernatural species such as shifters, vampires, faeries, and everything in between have been known to become protectors against all evil threats to the Americas.

That was how Arcane Prep came to fruition. Unlike most wizarding schools worldwide, Arcane Prep caters to all supernatural children and trains us to be warriors for the greater good. It was established by the God, Apollo (the Headmaster) in the late forties, and while it may not be as big or old as other magical schools, it was its own unique entity.

The Marrs family had attended Arcane Prep throughout the years since its opening, and per Marrs's family tradition, my half-siblings and I were all sent to Arcane when we came of age.

From the second I stepped through the iron gates leading to Arcane Prep, I knew I would do anything and everything in my power to finally grasp my father's and Slyvia's attention in a positive light. I would step out of Arizona's looming shadow and take a spotlight of my own.

I was named after the most massive and extreme planet in the solar system, I was also named after the Earth's own moon, and I was born into a family who shared the name of the red planet.

𝐉𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐬.

Headmaster Apollo has always told me that my name is a sign that I am destined for great things.

And I have to admit: I really hope he is right.