𝐅𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖒𝐬 𝐁𝖊𝖑𝖔𝐰

— 𝐅𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖒𝐬 𝐁𝖊𝖑𝖔𝐰 —

𝐅𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖒𝐬 𝐁𝖊𝖑𝖔𝐰

❝𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬
𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨...❞

✮✭✮✭✮

𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:

𝕭𝖄 no means is Jupiter Marrs the standard run-of-the-mill witch. While the United States and Great Britain have always been similar, the two places are also vastly different. No more so than the two very different Auror Departments: while the Ministry of Magic only has one branch of Aurors, the United States has split its own meticulously structured department into numerous divisions.

Within these various Auror divisions reside the S-C-M-D, short for Special Covert Missions Division, a top-secret branch that houses highly trained spies and Aurors. The Marrs family has worked in this division for generations, and Jupiter is no exception to the custom of many family members before her.

Even at the young age of fifteen — Jupiter's training has long since commenced. Out of her four siblings, Jupiter is the black sheep of the Marrs family — the disappointment. However, an opportunity to escape her own reputation as a failure and impress her callous parents arrives in the form of a certain Triwizard Tournament taking place halfway across the globe.

Once again, the boy-who-lived has been thrust into the spotlight. Harry Potter's name has been picked from the Goblet, something which should have been entirely impossible, and he is forced to compete in a life-threatening wizard Tournament.

Along with this, suspicions about a potential dark wizard lurking around the grounds of Hogwarts arise. Some have theorized that perhaps the still-missing Sirus Black (who escaped from the Ministry's hands a second time) is back for Harry's blood. Others suspect Harry Potter is simply a cheat searching for more fame, though anyone with common sense can clearly see that something dubious is occurring.

Despite this, the Ministry sees it fit to send someone to sniff-out any potential dark wizards while also protecting Harry from threats lying outside of the Tournament grounds. Especially after the Quidditch Worldcup incident.

As not to alarm the many students currently populating Hogwarts, it was decided that rather than send a hoard of Aurors looming around the school grounds (they already tried that last year with the Dementors and it did NOT go well — like at all!) an undercover agent would be sent instead.

Better yet, an underage spy who can perfectly play the role of an average transfer student. Yes, this is where Jupiter Marrs comes into the picture.

Evidently, this mission may prove harder than she anticipated with her own mysterious past beginning to unwind, a practical Tournament of death hanging over everyone's head as the newest form of entertainment, trying to keep out an eye for a bespectacled boy who is basically holding up a sign that says "Try and attack me — I survived Voldy!", a super sketch-ass Professor, and worst of all... a set of annoying ginger twins — one of which is giving her some weird inner-feelings that she just wants to delete.

That's right, screw you, Fred (or George, sorry, still cannot tell you idiots apart).

✮✭✮✭✮

❝...𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰!❞