o n e

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢-𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬

–––––––

𝕷𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 deep within the Olympic Pennisula, bordered by the cold pacific coast and far away from any civilization hides one of the greatest secrets to the world. Even greater a secret than the legendary Hogwarts or Ilvermorny.

Arcane Prep, while it was a particularly new school in comparison to other magical schools around the world, could not be any more different.

At the normal magical schools (well as normal as a magical school can be), the students would refine their Defensive magic skills but at Arcane the students would be forced to duel against each other in a near life or death competition. From the terribly dangerous obstacle course to the transfiguration platform all the way to the wide gun range, Arcane Prep trained each and every student to be nothing less than a perfect operative.

Furthermore, unlike the other magical schools, Arcane was far more... diverse.

No, Arcane was not a magical school meant only for witches and wizards. Rather, Arcane was a supernatural school (more like a supernatural training camp) with the simple goal of making every student who passes through the protective iron barrier into some of the finest Auror operatives of the United States.

However, these students would not be made to work as just any old Auror. No, these students would be flawlessly qualified to work for the S-C-M-D: Special Covert Missions Department.

It was an extremely secretive branch that the magical government of the United States liked to keep under wrap, and yet it was the most secure defense that the wizarding section of the country had.

Any dark wizard or supernatural creature on the loose? Well, they better watch out as they may end up on the hit list of the SCMD. And everyone knew that someone had to be the baddest of the bad to end up on that list: once you were on the hit-list you would be dead in no more than three months' time.

However, the SCMD did not only serve the United States, while that may have been where it is based, the services also extended all throughout both continents of the Americas and some of Asia too.

Agents of the SCMD, as stated before, were far more in variety than mere witches or wizards. Vampire, werewolf, shifter, hybrids, and anything in between were more than suitable for the job. In fact, the variety was encouraged for the SCMD could not have become as strong without the aid of the other supernaturals.

The wizarding world may have been appalled by this feat, but SCMD was such a secretive branch that without proper ranking in the magical governments, one would not even know of its existence. It is because of this secrecy that the agents of the SCMD, no matter what species, were protected from the upturned noses of wizarding society.