f o u r

———————

———————

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝔗ℌ𝔈𝔜 all stood around Apollo's office. Apollo himself, Alaric Oberidge, Wayne Frazier, and of course, the girl of the hour: Jupiter Marrs. She was all packed, her luggage that consisted of two charmed bags next to her feet.

Frazier had taken it upon himself to charm the bags to be big enough on the inside that multiple books, her personal items, and most importantly her weapons could fit. The number of weapons within was rather overwhelming and near ridiculous in Jupiter's mind. Daggers, poisons, swords of all types, and many many guns were spread throughout the bottom of one of her luggage bags.

If any normal person were to see this they would no doubt think Jupiter to be a paranoid psychopath. Well, Jupiter may have been a lot of things, but she (probably) was not too much of a paranoid psychopath. Actually, scratch that, because Jupiter was paranoid just not a psychopath.

Yet.

Jupiter inwardly sniggered at the thought.

The three men were talking amongst themselves before Apollo addressed Jupiter. She was stood dressed in muggle clothing, a drastic contrast to the normal athletic uniforms the students were required to wear.

However, it was all in an effort to blend in. From this point forward, Jupiter Marrs turned to Jupiter Williams.

"As you know, if this was a normal field mission then you would be traveling via our private air crafts or by car," the Headmaster explained, and Jupiter nodded sternly in response.

Her face remained a strict professional; no emotions leaking through the stoic expression.

Headmaster Apollo's words rang true; however, this was no normal field mission that students ventured on. In order to graduate from Arcane Prep, then each student must complete at least one field mission successfully.

These missions could range from anything: it could be something as simple as gathering information on a few no-maj politics or something as dangerous as battling a Kraken and returning with its blood.

(Kraken blood was incredibly valuable, as it had strong healing properties when mixed with the correct potion).

In Jupiter's case, her mission was obviously a rarer situation as far as operations go. She was technically a spy, so it was not so much as physical effort being exerted as it would be remaining sneaky and vigilant. This mission was certainly one for the books, it was not every day that students were hand-selected to watch over Harry Potter, after all.

Jupiter should feel honored (even if Frazier did want her sister to go). She also saw this as an opportunity: this was her chance to be more than the bastard child in her family. This was her time to shine and forge a name for herself: she could not mess this up.