Chapter 1

"HEY ANA!!" I heard someone call. Turning around, I saw my two best friends run towards me at full speed, clearly racing one another. Scared, I hold my hands out in front of me, praying that they'd stop before they end up losing their balance. Laughing, I look up to see the two squabbling over who got to me first. "I clearly got here first, Biscuit girl." Jessica argued, crossing her arms. (Yes, THE Jessica Jones was my best friend. So what?) My other best friend Matilda stomped her foot angrily, before huffing. (And yes, THE Matilda Mariland was also my best friend. Gosh, if only my two best friends weren't well known across the entire school, then at least I could see them more at lunch and breaks.) "But my foot got here first. You can even ask Ana!" I giggled, slapping my face with my hand. "It really doesn't matter who got here first guys. Shall we go get a milkshake?" Jessica raises an eyebrow at my proposal, but swings and arm around my shoulder, leaning down slightly. "Sounds like a plan to me. How about you Tilly?" She asks, looking at our other best friend. Matilda grins widely, placing an arm around my other shoulder happily. "LET'S GO AND GET SOME MILKSHAKES!" She exclaims, and I am dragged out of the school doors. 

At the ice cream parlour, Matilda and Jessica start arguing over who's going to get the biggest milkshake portion. Again, I laughed because these argument were so utterly ridiculous, that it was pretty hard to keep a straight face while the arguments were going on. "Chill guys, it's not a big deal right? How about we get 3 large milkshakes, flavoured banana, chocolate and strawberry so that we can all share?" I ask helpfully, making the two break into a big grin and instantly stop quarrelling. "I'm down. You too Jess?" Jessica nods as Matilda says her reply,  helping with the money. 

After we had gotten our delicious milkshakes, we sat down on a nearby bench and Jessica stretched out her long legs, yawning slightly. "Man, I'm tired today." I patted her arm gently. "Well, I guess that's what happens when you over work yourself too much. Take a break sometime!" I say, passing out the three drinks between us. Matilda smiles warmly, taking her drink with a simple 'thank you'. "I bet I can relax way better than you Jessica." She says smugly, taking a long sip from the banana milkshake. Jessica rolls her eyes, instantly sitting up again. "I highly doubt it Biscuit girl, I'm the master at relaxing." She retaliates, before closing her eyes and laying sprawled out on her back. The floor was warm from the heat burning down, but Jessica wasn't fazed in the slightest. "You're on." Matilda said, also joining our best friend on the floor as well. I huffed, still drinking from my milkshake subtly. 

Gosh, what on earth was I gonna do with these two?