Disneyland part 2

Warning: This might get a little emotional...and short.

We reached. Nick greeted Jenna and, Hunter greeted Liana. Then Liana, Hunter, Saxon, and Brighton joined the moms.

We tell Sophie to go up to Connor he gives her a rose, so does Hayden, and Lev, and Sawyer and last but not least Ayden.

The boy's then walk up to us and we walk a little closer. Sophie and Jentzen were now holding hands. Jentzen looks over at us and we all give him a littl nod. He gets down on one knee and starts.

Jent- "There is something I want to ask you since, many, many days. I tried to give you hints, in many different ways.Just looking at you takes my breath away. I have a massive crush on you, Sophie fergi. I have not fear of rejection because my heart believes you won't say no. So Sophia Nicole Ferguson, will you give me the honour to call you my girlfriend from now on?"

So- "Oh my God yes!" They hug. 

E- "I want something like that!"

Me- "Me too!" We laugh, We all go over and tell Sophie and Jentzen congratulation. We go to eat at resturturant called The Pizza Press. We order some garlic bread and the press cheese. We all were eating and having a good time.

A- "Should we tell them now?" I look over at him, smile and nod. 

A- "Umm,may we have your attention for a moment?" Everyone stops talking and look at us.

Me- "Since we are in the mood for celebration, Ayden and I want to share some big news."

A- "That's right, Aria and I have been talking about it and we both agreed,"

Me- "Make sure to stay on the look out for Aria and Ayden's first orginal song, Goobye!"

Everyone cheers.

Jenna- "Omg, guys that great! I am so happy for ya'll!"

I decided to post and Instgram picture of Ayden and I, just to give people a little heads up!

3 Hours Later

We currently are in bed bored, when I suddenly I have a great idea.

Me- "Guys, what if we go live on Instagram?"

Jenna- "Yeah! Lets go live in my one."

Jenna, Emily and I sit down first and the eventually, Nick, Sawyer and Ayden join. Were answering questions and I read a comment to my self, The comment said that if you have a crush to touch you hair, which I did. And I swear out of the corner of my eye, Ayden also touched his hair! Around an hour passes when I recive a phone call, it was from Alex...What could he possibly want now? I excuse my self from the live and go out side to the balcony and I answer the phone call.

Me- "Hello?"

Alex- "Hey, ummm, there is no easy way to say this but umm, Jess died in a car crash today."

My world went silent, I dropped my phone and Ayden must have noticed because he came out side. I almost fell to the ground but Ayden caught me. I sobbed. 

Jenna then came out.

Me- "She's gone..." I managed to get out.

Jenna- "What? Who's gone Ari?"

Me- "Jess is gone! She's dead!"

Jenna's faced dropped, Nick ended the live while Emily and Ayden tried to comfort me Nick and Sawyer were helping Jenna, she was freaking out. The last thing I remeber was everything going dark...

The next day

I walk into the bedroom where the whole squad was.

Me- "I talked to mom and dad. I am leaving today btu coming back 2 days before Sophie birthday,"

Jenna- "Okay," she said softly.

We all go back home, Jenna and Emily help me pack and Ayden is going to his house to pack because he wants to come with me. We get in the car and drive to the airport. While in the car, I put on Ayden's hoodie and decide to post a picture dedicated to Jess.

 While in the car, I put on Ayden's hoodie and decide to post a picture dedicated to Jess

A tear silenty drops as we pull up to the airport. I say goodbye to Jenna as she isn't coming beccause she really didn't know Jess. We wait for our flight number to be called and we aboard the plane.

Word Count: 746