Jentzen's Birthday

Hi Guys I just wanna say that on these lines:

Me- "Since we are in the mood for celebration, Ayden and I want to share some big news."

A- "That's right, Aria and I have been talking about it and we both agreed,"

Me- "Make sure to stay on the look out for Aria and Ayden's first orginal song, Goobye!"

The Goobye was auto correct! That is NOT the name of the song! Anyways lets continue!

11:59 August 7

Everyone- "3, 2, 1! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENTZEN!"

Lev pushes Jentzen into Sawyer's pool. 

Jent- "Thank you everyone, and thank you Lev!"

We were all at Sawyer's house for the night to celebrate Jentzen's birthday. Everyone was having a good time eventually we all went in the pool, well more like Ayden jumped with me on his back in the pool. We were in there for about 20 mins or less because we showered off and joined the others outside. I went in to take a shower and changed into this.

I was matching with all of the squad girls because well why not? The boy's where the last ones to get out but when they did it was only 12:40 and we agreed that we were all gonna pull a all nighter

Me- "Doesn't citywalk close at 2:00am?"

Nick- "I'll drive!"

Jenna- " fourteen people in one car? Are you insane?"

Nick- "Maybe..."

Sa- "Let's invite my sisters, Liana and Hunter! Saxon can rent us a limo!"

Emi- "At 12:45 am?"

Sa- "Saxon knows a guy,"

Everyone looks at Piper.

P- "What?"

Sa- "Yes or No?"

P- "Why are you asking me?"

Jenna- "It's late and you are probably the one who is thinking straight at this point..."

P- "I'm down!"

Cl- "Then its settled!"

Sawyer goes up to tell Saxon and in less than 15 minutes we were on our way to City Walk.We arrive there around 1:09 and that gives us a good amount of time to enjoy ourselves. We walk around, by food and of course taking pictures.

It is almost 2:00am so we decided to go back to Sawyer's house. Once we reach there we decide to all go for a walk. We ended up going to the beach and we just ran around like we always do. Tonight feels good, for once it doesn't feel like we have to be influencers or like we need to be volging or doing challenges. Like don't get me wrong there very fun to do but it can be tiring. It's nice to be off camara and actually be normal teens for once. I feel someone jumped on my back.