Feelings?

I am currently on the plane with Ayden on my way back home. Wow I never thought I would ever say that about L.A. I look at Ayden he is sleeping since he barely got sleep taking care of me. Everything but one thing about this just went wrong. Why? Let's recap.

June 29th

It's 3:44 and we are just reaching to Plano TX. My aunt is here to pick us up and drive us to my Grama's House but we make a quick stop at McDonald's. Ayden tried to get me out pf the car, but ended up just taking my order. A few mins later Ayden came into the car with My coke and my big mac combo meal. 

2 hours have passed and I am still sitting at the table, staring at nothing, I haven't even touched my food.

A- "Hey, you need to eat."

I didn't respond, mostly cause I didn't know what to say. Ayden got up and streched out his hand, which I took. He lead me to my old bed room and we both laid down. I don't remember much but I think I started crying and Ayden tried to comfort me. I think we both ended up falling asleep shortly after.

June 30th

Well here goes nothing, I walk into the church and I instantly received sad, pityful looks from everyone. Ayden held my hand reassuringly. I turned to him and slightly smiled. I am glad he came with me. He is so supportive, I don't what I would have done if he wasn't here right.

2 Hours later

The funeral went fine, well except for the burying my ex-bestfriend part.

July 1st

It's currently my last day in Texas and I am currently walking through the neighbourhood alone. I needed some freash air and just to escape for a while. Suddenly an all to familiar voice came up behind me. It was Alex.

Alex- "Hey, Aria"

Me- "Hi Alex."

Alex- "So, how are you holding up?"

Me- "I am getting there, how about you?"

Alex- "Well lets just say your vulnerable and I am making a move," He gets closer

Me- "Excuse me!" I try to take steps back but he grabs my arm.

Alex- "Oh come on, don't be a little bitch, You know you want this."

Me- "LET ME GO! I WILL NEVER DATE YOU AGAIN!" I try to get out of his grip.

A- "YOU HEARED HER! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I smiled at the sight of Ayden.

Alex- "Oh yeah? What if I don't ? What can you do about it?" 

Me- "Alex don't make that mistake he is almost fifteen and works out, you are fourteen and Jess could have punched you in the face." 

Alex- "Shut up Davis! Your useless!"

A- "Okay that's it!" Punches Alex in the face, Alex falls and I am there shook.

A- "You lost your chance with her! Now I like her and it's my turn and unlike you I am not gonna blow it!" I look at Ayden and run into his arms. I can't believe he likes me!

We walk back my Grandma's house in silence and hand in hand. After a few minutes I decide to him how I feel.

Me- "I like you too,"

A- "What?"

Me- "I said that I-" Ayden stopped me by kissing my cheek!

A- "You don't have to said twice, I just though I was hearing things."

I giggle and we reach at the house. I pull out my phone and post a picture from yesterday.

 I pull out my phone and post a picture from yesterday

July 2nd

The pilot says we're about to land. I wake Ayden, and about 15 minutes later we are off the plane and on our way to greet Jenna hand in hand. We spot Jenna and as we get closer I let go of Ayden's hand and run over to Jenna, but she wasn't alone. Emily, Sawyer and Nick had came. We reached home in about 25 minutes, we took longer than usual because we stopped for Taco Bell. When we reached home we told them everything and I mean EVERYTHING! Even about Alex, Ayden and I. After that the topic of Sophie's birthday is brought up and Ayden and I decided to surprise Sophie with a song cover! Hopefully Hunter can film it so that I can post it on my Youtube Channel. 

Sorry I know it's short.

Word count: 756