Fall out...and rise up!

Me- "DO IT! I DARE YOU! IF SHE LEAVES I LEAVE WITH HER!"

Jenna- "Aria!"

Wait, wait, wait a moment, how did we get here? Oh just you wait.

Gavin- "So we should have a pool party before ya'll start tour!"

Piper- "Oh my gosh yes, that would be such a fun idea!"

Tiff- "What sounds like a good idea?"

Sophie- "Can we go swimming at Gavin's house tonight?"

Tiff- "Sure!"

Theresa- "If you guys want we can go right now to get food and Starbucks,"

We all nood and split into separate cars. Piper sat with Symonne Claire and Emily in the Jenna's car. Sophie looks her that Piper didn't invite her to sit with them, Coco and Clementine took her to Coco's car where I also sat because Jenna did not invite me and there was no more room in the car. Our first stop was Coco's house because we have our matching bathing suits there, then we went to Taco Bell and we went to Starbucks.  

By the time we reached at Gavin's house it was already like 5, we went up the Gavin's room and changed one by one. Then we went to the backyard and join the rest, and honestly everything was going good until...

Jentzen- "Atleast she has more kissable lips, I dated Sophie!" (I have been seeing hate comments like this so yea...No hate to any of the squad) He told Liper, Semily, Clayden, Nica (Nick and Jenna), and Sayden.

I choked on my starbuck.

Clem- "Jentzen!"

Gavin- "Not cool dude,"

Sophie- "What the heck, WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!"

Jentzen- "It was a joke!"

Coco- "You don't joke like that! And why are you guys not defending her!"

Piper, Jenna & Emily- "Cause it was just a joke!"

Sophie- "Sometimes I just feel like coming out of the squad!"

Piper- "Sometimes I feel like kicking you out of my squad!"

Me- "DO IT! I DARE YOU! IF SHE LEAVES I LEAVE WITH HER!"

Jenna- "Aria!"

Piper- "Fine, You are out! You both are! But Jenna, your still in"

Me and Soph- "FINE!"

The squad members that are left, leave Gavin's house.

Coco- "You both can stay at my house"

Gavin- "Yeah, until the new Content house has furniture."

Soph-  "Really" They both nod their heads.

Me- "Thank you,"

Coco's mom, Heather, Sophie, Coco, Clem, Gav and I go get our belongings...

2 YEARS LATER

A lot has happened every since we left the squad, we got blocked by every one of them, Jenna and I don't talk anymore, sophie and I now live with Gavin at the New content house and Gavin and I dating for about 2 years now.  Coco, Clem, Sophie and I are closer than ever because they also live with us. I met Walker and Indi and they are nice people.