Wake up call

I ring from Imparter woke me up from my dreams. I had a dream where I finally admitted my feelings to my teal eyed, movie star smile, great haired, handsome, sweet, and silly crush. He had said in response... Another ring woke me from my daydreaming. I checked my alarm clock. (Do elves have alarm clocks? Lets just say they do.) It was still way to early to get up. It was still 4:30. Only one person could be calling this early. 

          "What do you want Biana?" I asked answering my Imparter. "How did you know it was me?" Biana asked in return. "Only one person I know would be calling me this early. Anyway, what can I do for you?" "Oh yeah!" Biana shouted "STOP! It's way to early to be shouting." I complained. "That's to bad. Anyway, I was wondering since we graduated yesterday do you want to see if we can have a sleepover?" Biana asked. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she really, really wanted me to say yes, "Sure!" I answered. "Cool. I know we can't do it here so where should we have it?" "Well," I said "We can probably have it here." "YES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SOPHIE!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!" Biana shouted probably waking up the whole house. "Yep" I said rubbing my ears "That's what I am here for." "I am heading over there right now to give you a much needed make over!" Biana said with an evil grin on her face. "HEY!" I said, very much offended. "It's not my fault you look like a pineapple head!" Biana sure was writing a death wish. 

          I still walked over to Vertina who looked ready to short circuit after seeing me. I didn't blame her. I did look like a pineapple head. Worse than a pineapple head. 

I heard a knock on the door

I heard a knock on the door.I tiptoed downstairs careful not to wake up Grady and Edaline. I opened the door and found Biana standing there with at least 5 different giant bags. "What?" Biana asked "You needed a lot of help. I debated whether to close the door in her face and go back to bed. I ended up letting her in and leading her silently to my room. 

"Okay, let's start with the dress." Biana said smiling. She chose a short red dress with floral sleeves. "Now for the shoes." After a lot of debating, Biana chose gold gladiator heel that Sophie was sure to trip in. "Now the hair." Biana said. She made Sophie drink an elixir that made Sophie's hair longer and apparently it was easier to work with. Then she put Sophie's hair into an intricate flower braid. It was now around 5:30. "Finally the make-up!" Biana squealed. She gave Sophie gold eye shadow with red lipstick. 

It was 6:00 when Biana finally finished and the smell of mallowmelt filled the house. Edaline must have been up. "Well what do you think?" Biana asked. "I think it's lovely!" Sophie squeled. Since when did she become one of those girly girls who squeled because of an outfit?

Edaline peeked her head through the door. "Oh! What are you doing here Biana?" Biana gestured to Sophie and Edaline's jaw dropped. "Oh that makes sense. Well there is Mallowmelt downstairs if you want any." 

The mention of Mallowmelt sent Sophie to her feet but Biana grabbed her wrist before she could run. "We need to call our friends." Biana said. "Oh yeah. I will call Fitz and Dex and you can call Keefe and Linh." Sophie exclaimed after they got permission.

"Or you can set up the guest room and I can call everyone." Biana countered. "Why can't I call Fitz?" Sophie grumbled. "Jealous much?" Biana says with a smirk. "Fine." Sophie replied still pouting. She was not going to admit it but she very much so was looking forward to seeing Fitz. Even though he probably doesn't like him in return she had a major crush on him. Sophie walked upstairs to the guest room. She decided to pull out 7 sleeping bags and arranged them in a circle. The minute she finished she heard a knock at the door.