A Picnic and a Suprise

"Wake up Sophie!!"

" Ugh"

"We are going to the picnic today!"

"Later!"

" Wake up sleepy head! "

I felt a pillow hit my face and sprung up in surprise. I grabbed my pillow, sleepily aimed for Biana's face, and threw it. I missed and ended up hitting Keefe and waking him up. He tossed another pillow but this time at innocent, sleeping Tam. Tam of course woke up and shouted at Keefe hitting him back with my pillow waking his sister in the process. Linh sat up to Keefe and Tam in a full fledged, pillow fight, Biana trying to drag me up the stairs and Fitz and Dex... well they were still sleeping. Keefe seemed to notice that too. He stopped hitting Tam with his pillow and tip-toed over to Fitz. He leaned right over his face and brought his pillow down, hard. Fitz jumped up and looked at Keefe angrily. He grabbed his own pillow and bashed Keefe in the head with it. Tam snorted as Keefe fell and landed on Dex. Dex shouted, surprised as Fitz brought his pillow back down on Keefe. Biana finally managed to haul me up the stairs with Linh following behind leaving the boys to their pillow fight.

"Ok. What should we wear?" Biana asked herself, looking at us and then back at her closet.

" Can we do something casual? " surprisingly Linh was the one who asked that question, not me.

"Please?" I pleaded. I wanted my first " date" to be me, not fancy Biana.

"Fine. I will make it work."

" That means no dresses for me Biana. "

" If you're going to be that way. "

After an hour of trying on outfits we finally decide which ones we are going to wear.

Sophie's outfit-

Linh's outfit-

Biana's dress-