Feelings, feelings, and more feelings

"I really like you Sophie!"

I couldn't believe my ears. This was too good to be true. He really said he liked me! I wanted to run up and hug him but I knew I was once again be watched.

"I really like you too!"

"Took you long enough!"

"Shut up Keefe." Linh replied taking the words right out of my mouth.

" Biana you go next. " Fitz demanded.

"If you go next I will let you give me a makeover later." I sighed, after she still hesitated, even though I hate it. It was about time for Biana to tell him her feelings.

" Ok! " she walked up to Tam and sat right next to him. I noticed Tam blush and wondered if he liked her too.

"Tam, I really like you." Biana's cheeks were on fire and it just made her look more stunning.

"I like you too Biana." He replied also scarlet. Linh nudged his arm an she scowled at her through his silver bangs.

"My big brother has a crush. What is this life?"

" Well don't be so sassy because your next Linh.  You better pick up that imparter and give him a call. " Tam's remark wiped the smirk right off her face. She slowly picked up her imparter, took a deep breath, and pressed one of the contacts in her imparter. It ringed once and then we all heard Wylie's voice fill the silent room.

"What's up Linh?"

" I just wanted to tell you... " She hesitated and Fitz have a slight cough to remind her what she had to do.

"Wanted to tell me what?" Wylie waited.

" IREALLYLIKEYOU! "

"What was that?" Linh took another deep breath and then repeated it slower this time.

"I really like you Wylie."

There was a quiet gasp on the other end of the line.

"Really?" He asked. Linh nodded.

"I like you too. A lot."

"Me too. Well I have to go. Bye!"

I had gotten everyone but Dex to answer and honestly, I was scared he would answer and say me. I would be super awkward after our fail of a kiss. Luckily no one seemed to notice. They were all either looking at their crush or talking to someone.

"Well are we done with all the sappy love stuff?" Keefe blurted.

" Yes Keefe! " Fitz replied. "Well what should we do next?"

" I know a certain someone who gets a makeover. " Biana said all sing-songy.

"Here we go" I mumbled. Biana grabbed my arm and started yanking me to get room.

"Help!" I mouthed to Fitz, but traitorous him did nothing. I tripped on the edge of Biana's carpet and fell into her chair . Biana went straight to her closet and started dig things out and throwing this around with comments like, "To boring." , "To fancy." , and  "No."

Finally Biana seemed to find what she was looking for.

"Are we sure my clumsy self should be wearing such a short dress?"

" you'll be fine! " Biana replied as she threw me shoes.

Good at least it's not heels

Good at least it's not heels. Me+Short dress+ High heels=disaster. she grabbed her makeup box and stood in front of me, studying my appearance. She grabbed a brush and I felt the tickly sensation of bristles on my eyelid.

"There, done

"There, done." Biana finally said after what felt like hours later. I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I really did look pretty and maybe like a normal teenage girl who hasn't almost died to many times to count. At least maybe from a distance I didn't look like that. If you look closer you can see scratches and bruises from battle training and a star shaped scar from her reset in the cave.

"Ok. Let's go back downstairs. I bet Fitzys waiting to see you."

"Shut up!" I replied blushing.

" see this is why I didn't add any blush, you blush too much already. " Just adding to her point, my cheeks flamed up even more.

We walked down the stairs and I made it all the way there without falling once. I wanted to shout in victory but the minute I opened my mouth to talk I tripped over a pillow and landed in Fitz's lap. He looked down at me with surprise and me back up at him with embarrassment. A loud laugh filled the room followed by numerous others.

" You look really pretty Soph! "

I blushed again causing Biana to laugh harder.

"Hey! I have an idea!" declared Biana. "What if we did a picnic together. That way we can all go on our first dates together!"

" Yay! " Exclaimed Dex, his voice loaded with sarcasm. "Just what I wanted! To go to a picnic watching others stare at each other and swoon. Yay."

" It doesn't be all about dates. "

"Fine!" Exclaimed Keefe. "Now it's late, lets go to bed."

We all yawned in response. We settled down and soon I heard the sound of breathing all around me. I heard a soft tired voice in my head.

Goodnight. I love you Soph.

I love you too Fitz.

Yay! I can't wait to write about the picnic!! I have big plans!!!
Love, JAAMROCKS