🌺Kurapika x Reader🌺

🌺Kurapika x Reader🌺
🌺——————————————————————🌺
(A bit of backstory you knew kurapika for 8 years you guys are best friends and do almost everything together no matter what it is.)
It's a sunny day, you and kurapika are on a mission. The mission was going well until you noticed someone was watching you guys. You thought in your head. "They must of forgot to conceal their nen." Right when you thought of that their presence was gone. You turn to kurapika and say, "Did you also feel like someone was watching us?" He responded with a calm tone, "I did but I'm going to ignore it until they decide to show themselves." "Oh." You responded looking over to kurapika. You guys keep on going ignoring the fact that someone was probably watching you guys. You get to your destination and wait... something isn't right... where is kurapika? You quickly turn around looking for kurapika because you knew how hard this mission is. You turn back around only to see a spider? You've seen him before somewhere but forgot his name. You looked down at him and started laughing. "YOU'RE S-SO SHORT!" You said in between laughs. Feitan quickly turned red then kicked you in the face. You having fast reflexes caught his leg and flipped him over. He quickly got back on his feet and said, "Not bad but not good enough." With that he took out his umbrella and took his blade out. You know where this was going recalling his fight with zazan you also knew how strong he was for such a short person. But within a few seconds before he could even move chains wrapped around feitan and with that judgement chain pierced his heart forcing him to tell the truth or else he dies. Knowing this you ask him "Who sent you?" Feitan refusing to tell you dies. Blood all over the floor and your clothes. You quickly wipe off all the blood off your face and walk away finding a shovel to bury him. You find one after 20 minutes and digs him a hole. While digging you look at kurapika's blank expression. You drop the shovel and run over to hug him. You begin thanking him like crazy while he is sweating saying it was nothing. You and kurapika finish up burying him and kurapika putting some flowers on his grave. After finishing you guys go back to meet up with killua, gon, and leorio. You finally get there gon quickly jumping into your arms and hugging you tightly. "Y/N you're back!" Gon says hugging you even tighter. Killua walks up to you and high-fives you. "Welcome back Y/N, glad you made it back." Killua stated. "Thanks kill and gon." You said while hugging gon back. You and kurapika sit on the couch, you resting your head on kurapika's shoulder while he is blushing like crazy. Kurapika never really interacted with an girl especially a cute one. After 3 hours of watching a movie you fall asleep on his lap or so he thought. He kisses you on the forehead. And quietly whispers "I love you Y/N." After hearing those words you turned as bright as a tomato with kurapika also turning as bright as a tomato him noticing you weren't asleep. You get up and kiss his forehead and says, "I love you too kurapikachu!" With those words falling back into his lap and actually falling asleep this time. He puts on a warm smile, and pats you.
🌺—————————————————————🌺
Word count: 592

🌺—————————————————————🌺Word count: 592