💛Shalnark x Shy!Reader💛

💛—————————————————————-💛

Requested by best girl/boy: @Obicat3

Shalnark has been your friend for quite an while now about a few years now. You know that Shalnark was a very simple guy with blonde hair and beautiful green eyes every time you looked at them it reminded you of a magical forest and you could imagine your self in that forest dancing with him. Shalnark was one of the best things that have happened to you. He was supportive and loving too. You couldn't have asked for better. He was what some will say perfect. While you're over here shy and awkward. But enough of talking about yourself. Shalnark was in his room playing some games with feitan and the rest. You weren't feeling your best and you wanted to talk to him but you don't like interrupting people nor talking in front of more then one person so you just sat on the floor all alone. After a few minutes passed Shalnark came out of his room to get some water and to check up on you. He's walks over to you. "What's up Y/N?" He says with a bright smile on his face. You couldn't help but smile back and say "I'm good what about you?" You completely forgot about the question you should of asked him but seeing him smile made you warm. "That's wonderful!" He responded back and gave you a kiss on the forehead (in a friendly way 😀) you smile and pulled him down so you could hug him. You caught him in a tight hug and started crying. He quickly said "Y/N-? Why are you crying?" He broke free from your hug and looked at you. "I don't know why." You responded. He put his hand on your shoulder and just smiled and said "I ain't ever seen two pretty best friends" (JUST KIDDING) he said "No matter what you do Y/N I'll love you for you" with a warm bright smile on his face. He hugged you and put your head on his chest while patting your head. Then he rested his head on yours and you guys fell to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this story Obicat3
💛———————————————————————💛
Word count: 369

I hope you enjoyed this story Obicat3 💛———————————————————————💛Word count: 369