💛Shalnark X Reader Part 2?💛

Before we even start, ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
The topic of self h@rm will be mentioned in this story if you're not comfortable with that please don't read this story!

💛——————————————————————💛
Requested By: Obicat3

You woke up from your nap with Shalnark. You lifted your head off of Shalnarks chest and saw that he was still asleep. You just titled your head and smiled. You got up to grab a cup of water. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed an cup of water then headed to your dirty room. You sat on your bed full of clothes you haven't folded yet. You always said that you'll do it later but you never did. You sighed and thought a good while about your past. Your past was depressing. You never talked about your past with anyone. You were hiding all of this pain that your past has brought you. Sometimes you couldn't take it anyone and would cut your wrist. Speaking of cutting you looked at your dresser where you kept most of your razor blades. You always told yourself that you'd stop cutting for Shalnark and everyone else but you never did. It's like an addiction. You couldn't stop. You just shook your head and rolled up your sleeves. "Now.. where are the bandages.." you mumbled to your self while looking around in your landfill. After a while you finally found some and wrapped it around your wrist. "That should be good for now." You said pulling your sleeves. You turned around to see Shalnark at your doorway with an sad expression on his face. You quickly asked "How long where you there?!" He just started crying ignoring the question. His bangs covered his face as he looked down at the floor. You saw shining tears flowing down his pale face. He walked over to you and just gave you a tight hug. He was hugging you like you were leaving forever. You looked at him as his head was in your chest. "Y/N.. why didn't you tell me?" Your eyes widened and started to swell up with tears. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?" He said yelling this time. You just couldn't answer and started to cry. He just looked up at you with his sad expression. You couldn't help but feel horrible. "I'm such an horrible person." Shalnark said, "I should of asked you what was wrong.." You just put your hand on his head. "No, it's not your fault Shalnark, You did nothing wrong. You started rubbing his head. He looked up at you crying. He began to kiss your tears away. "It's going to be okay Y/N." He brung your head into his chest and started kissing your forehead. "Don't worry my sunshine. I'll protect you from everything. Even yourself."

💛——————————————————————-💛
Word count: 467

💛——————————————————————-💛Word count: 467