❤️Kurapika x Big!Sis Figure Reader❤️

Requested By: MuffetsDounts

⛓————————————————————————⛓

It's 5PM you, Killua and Gon were in the kitchen with you making them lunch while scolding them about getting home late last night. "You could of gotten hurt!" You said looking straight at them. "And? so what if we did?" Killua says with a sassy tone. You stop making their lunch and look down with your hair covering your face. Tears falling down your face. You look up and say "I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I could of protected you." Gon puts on a sad expression while Killua looks away from you. You went to go hug them. " I don't what I'd do without you guys!" Gon hugs you back while Killua just puts his head on your shoulder. The front door opens and there comes Kurapika. He looks at you guys confused the continues to say, "What happened while I was gone?" You quickly replied with "Oh nothing important!" You say waving your hands side to side. "Oh alright then." Kurapika says while walking towards you. Kurapika gives you a huge warm hug while kissing you on the cheek. "EW!" Killua quickly responds while covering his eyes. Gon burst out laughing. You turned red in embarrassment. "Wanna watch a movie (Y/N)?" Kurapika says changing the subject. "Sure!" You quickly respond. Kurapika proceeds to drag you into his bed room. Kurapika gets into the bed gesturing for you to come. You eventually get into the bed only to cuddle with him. Kurapika looks at you and smiles.

⛓———————————————————————⛓
Word count: 264

Sorry this took so long-