Battle of Dantooine Part 2 - Chapter 3

Galek looked at the body as Oak told him to focus. He didn't know what came over him, he then proceeded to throw the empty Z6 cartridge and put in a new one. Oak looked back to see Style and a 597th medic walk to them.

"Sir, Jorgan of the 597th found the droid base" Style said getting closer to Oak

"Nice to see you're back up and kicking Style and how big of a base are we dealing with?" Oak responded

"That's the thing sir, The base is deserted," Style said, "We believe the local resistance did a siege of the base, took weapons and ammunition for themselves."

Galek looked over and saw an E-5 laying on the ground now realizing that these were droid weaponry. Oak continued the conversation with Style while Galek walked off to take a holo call from Wraith.

"Wraith, I have a scouting mission for you. Take Revai with you and scout out the Resistance town, once you're done scouting tell Revai to launch a Red flare towards the town, myself and ghost division will be outside of the town." Galek ordered

"You got it Galek, when we get on the Leviathan we all need to talk as a squad" Wraith replies

"Ok definitely" Galek responded

Galek walked back to Oak and Style to inform them of the plan. Once Galek informs Oak and Style of the plan they began to move out towards the town waiting for the red flare. Galek knew that the red flare he told Revai to launch at the town was to call for a Gunship run. Both the 597th and Ghost division are in position, Galek watches as the red flare goes off and see's 2 Gunships fly by doing a strafing run on the town, like a light show in the cantina. The 597th and Ghost division charged into the town gunning down each and every resistance fighter that was left from the strafing runs. After the massacre of the local resistance, Revai was looking through the bodies to identify the resistance leader but couldn't find his body just like the rest of the Ghost Division and the 597th. A trooper came out from the final searched building wearing a hood with the body of the resistance leader.

"Sergeant Galek, resistance leader neutralized," the trooper said

"and you are?" Galek questioned

"CL-3739 from the Mudjumpers, but they call me Muzza," Muzza replied

"Nice to meet you Muzza, and nice work mudjumpers!" Galek said walking away from Muzza

Galek never heard of the mudjumpers before but he was still scarred witnessing the execution of that trapper, how Jorgan didn't even hesitate to pull the trigger. Galek walked over to Oak who was preparing to board a LAAT that would bring him and the rest of Ghost Division to the Haunter.

"So this is where we part ways again?" Galek said but in a more questioning tone

"That is right, just remember what I told you Galek, stay calm and you'll be fine," Oak said while turning his back towards Galek and boards the LAAT.