Siege of Ossus Part 1 - Chapter 5

Muzza began walking out of the barracks when the door opens to Darth Zannah.

"Lieutenant it's time to brief your men on the siege," Darth Zannah said looking at Muzza

"Understood," Muzza responded

Muzza and Darth Zannah walked out of the barracks to the hangar. Muzza put in a fresh DC-15LE Cartridge and then put his rifle on his back. Muzza and Zannah walked to the huge crowd of troopers and watched them all stand at attention. Muzza did a hand motion to gather the troops around the holo table to begin his briefing.

"listen up, this is the Republic FOB here on Ossus around the FOB is trenches made by the 985th Valath Platoon. We will have 3 paths for the 597th troops." Muzza said "The 81st infantry will move up the middle of the canyon with the 53rd Armored. Republic Intelligence says there are 2 communication relays for the separatist main base"

Muzza points towards relay 1 position

"Mudjumpers will be moving to relay 1, Havoc Platoons Tempest squad will be assisting us with taking our Relay 2," Muzza says

"What will you need of Guardian?" Lich asks

"Guardian will be covering the skies of Separatist Gunships, stopping the Inserts of Droids" Muzza Responds

Lich acknowledges and walks towards the gunships, Muzza looks at everyone and nods. Everyone goes to the LAATs to prepare the drop off at the FOB. Muzza is approached by Lord Davarok and Sergeant Major Avor.

"Lieutenant Muzza, Whiskey Company is at your disposal at all times where would you like us?" asked Avor

"Avor, I'd like for Whiskey Company to be in the front with the rest of the 81st and 53rd. Once we make it to the temple I want Whiskey Company to pull security around the temple. No one goes in or out." Muzza responded

Avor nodded at Muzza and then walked away with Davarok to the rest of Whiskey Company who began boarding the LAATs. Muzza boarded a LAAT with his mudjumpers and Darth Zannah. The doors of the LAATs closed and took off towards the ground forces in the FOB. The LAAT doors open once they were closer to the ground, Muzza saw the troops already running out of the LAATs into the trenches to repel the incoming droid attack. The LAATs landed and Muzza immediately began directing troops to their locations and their armored vehicles. Muzza sees his commlink blinking and answered the call.