Supply Run - Chapter 4

Galek looks at the tablet reading off all the supplies for the supply run in front of Jorgan.

"Also, the 53rd Armored Platoon will be on this operation so it will be easier for our Manka-Class Armored Transports to carry the supplies and our troops," Jorgan said

"Who's the leader of the 53rd Armored?" Galek questioned

"That would be Lieutenant Pierce, he's in the hangar doing his briefing with his men for the Operation." Jorgan responded, "I suggest you head over there to get you both acquainted with one another."

"Understood Commander" Galek responds back turning away from Jorgan

"Oh and almost forgot, for this supply run Darok will be in charge," Jorgan said, "We need more leaders and I wanna put him in charge for this one."

"Understood sir" Galek says walking off towards the hangar.

Galek enters the hangar seeing the Armored transports, he was surprised the Old republic technology could still be used just with little modifications. He then looks to his right seeing a trooper giving a briefing to his men in front of a Armored transport.

"Once our transports land on the ground, we'll be split into two teams of transports, one team will be transporting supplies with Commander Jorgan, the other team will be transporting supplies with Sergeant Darok." Pierce says to his troopers, "Now that we have that squared away, start loading up the rest of the supplies so we are ready."

Pierce turned around and saw Galek coming towards him

"Ah Sergeant Major, nice seeing you here. Will you be participating in the Supply run?" Pierce questioned Galek while crossing his arms.

"Yes i will Pierce, but Darok will be leading the second team." Galek responds

"Anyways, we'll see you on the ground, I'm sure you need to brief your men." Pierce said

"Affirmitive, nice talking to you Pierce" Galek said walking over to the LAATs

Galek walked over to the LAATs seeing his men in formation in front of Darok.

"We will be going down to the ground to deliver supplies to the Twi'leks on Ryloth, no RPS's nor Grenades!" Darok said

Galek walks up next to Darok and addresses his platoon.

"RPS's and Droid poppers only, RPS's will be used if any Droid assets are qualified as Armored." Galek says looking at Darok knowing that he's the one doing the briefing.

"Once we get on the ground Sergeant Darok will be leading squad two and I will be more active on the ground with you guys." Galek says while putting up a hologram of the plan, "We will all be landing in the same area, we will have a straight path until we get to this intersection here, after that we split up. That means squad one will be moving down the left path and squad two will be moving down the right path."