The Dinner Part 2

Mother gasped and covered her mouth with her hands . She had heard . As well as Josh but dad , he wanted me to say it loud and clear .

He was shaking . " I . CAN'T. HEAR . YOU. "

I looked him straight in the eye and said , loud and clear . " I'm pregnant . "

"No no no no no no no no no no no no !" Mom wailed so loud people turned and stared . Tears covered her face .

She shook her head slowly back and forth .

My brother was speechless . For the first time he was speechless .

Dad . I was terrified to look at him . I could feel him burning a home through my forehead.

Mother kept crying , not caring that we were in a public place aymore . I had hurt her ..

Deep .

I felt like shit .

It was like quick as lighting . I didn't even see dad stand up , I didnt even see his hand fly but the next thing I knew , his hand connected with my face and I was knocked off my chair and on to the floor .

My head was spinning . I laid there , trying to wrap my head around what just happened and how the hell did I get on the floor .

My cheek was stinging and it felt wet when I gently touched at it .

Dad hit me . He slapped me . He has never , never hit me before . Oh my gosh , the one man who said he'd never lay a finger on me , my Mom or another woman had slapped the dog shit out of me . His daughter , his only daughter .

I was in shock , I was shaking like a leaf as tears rushed down my face.

Mother jumped up and pushed pass dad who had come to hover above me . " No josh ! " Mom crouched in front of me with her hands out In front of her . " Please Joshua ."

"PLEASE WHAT KATRINA !" Dad boomed as he stood 6ft tall above us. His face , even though he was dark chocolate , was going redder by the second . " PLEASE WHAT DAMMIT !?"

By now we had everyone's full attention . They were all staring , judging , whispering .

" Please Joshua , we can make this work ." Mom pleaded .

"HOW ?!" Dad continued to yell . " How the hell can we make this work when she's pregnant ! 17 and pregnant !"

"Dad ," I sobbed . " Please stop yelling , I'm sorry . I didn't mean for this to happen ." It was true , I didn't plan this at all . Hell , I could barely stand my little cousins !

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN !?" He ignored everything I had said .

I flinched but remained silent .

"Josh please , this can wait til we get home-" Mom started .

Dad laughed sarcastically . " Oh I'm sorry , did she wait to get knocked up at home or was it at that punks house ?" He was spiting every where .

"DAD!" Josh yelled as he stood . " Stop it !"

" Sit the hell down . " Dad told Josh who had no choice but to listen .

" Please ," mom continued to beg .

"Who's is it ?!" Dad continued to fire questions at me.

I just sat there , scared to even breath . "Dad ..." Was all I could say .

" Jazzlynn Chanell Wayne !" He punched the wall , leaving a gapping whole through it . My name echoed throughout the restaurant and outside. " You will answer me at this moment and not a second later ."