The End Part 2

Dej Loaf - Alex .

He went stiff on top of me . He stopped mid stroke, nipple in mouth , so I just continued.

" I told my parents tonight at Josh's birthday dinner . My dad slapped me and kicked me out ." I paused to let that sink in.

He still wasn't moving . Shit , I wasn't sure if he was breathing at this point .

"I don't know if he's ever gunna let me come back and at this point , " I exhaled . " I don't care because I have bigger shit on my plate ."

I ran a hand over my face , told myself to keep breathing.

He popped my nipple put his mouth , and rolled off of me . When he spoke , his voice was hard . No emotion. " How far ?" His back was to me .

My heart jump . " About 6 weeks,"

" Good . Still early ." He stood and got dressed , only in jeans and walked out the room . I'm guessing to flush the condom. He came back in the room and started pacing back and forth .

My face screwed up as what he had said sunk in . " What the fuck is that suppose to mean ?" I snapped , sitting up straight with my back against the headboard .

I snatched my underwear up and yanked them on .

He sighed and glared at me sideways . Damien had a bad, very bad temper when pushed to it. I used to be scared of him and that look but after everything transpired tonight , for some reason I wasn't scared anymore and that was NOT good.

"Jazz , please be smart about this ." He sneered . " Your 17, I'm 17 . Were still in high school ." He ran a hand across the back of his neck , gripping it in the end. " I'm broke , your broke. Neither of us has ever worked a day in our life. You really think adding a baby to that is going to make shit better ?"

" I can make this work !" I yelled , tears building.

"Yea ?" He stomped toward me and leaned over me , his hands on either side of my body . " How ? Tell me how your going to make this work Jazz?" He paused . " You can barley stand Nick and Nole when they come to visit !" Thoses where my two twin cousins who absolutely made me wanna pull my hair out. " So tell me how the fuck your going to deal with one of your own ?"

" Your an asshole ! You should of thought about that when you decided to pull out instead of wearing a condom like I asked !" I pushed him away from me and stood . He stumbled back caught himself .

I found my leggings and put them on .

" What did I tell you bout putting your hands on me Jazz?" He asked quietly , , rubbing his fade slowly back and forth.

"So what ?" I asked , totally ignoring his question . " If I keep it then what ? Huh?"

" DON'T put your damn hands on me Jazz." He snapped. I rolled my eyes and snorted .

"Your not keeping it Jazz." He told me.

My neck rolled . " Who the fuck are you to tell me that !?"I cried . " I'm keeping my baby!"

He started walking toward me , that's when I started getting scared . I stumbled back a little and the back of my legs hit his bed , stopping me.

Trapping me .

I tried to keep my heart from leaping out my chest .

"What did you just say ?" He squinted at me.

" Get away from me ." I told him , trying to step around him .

His hand shot out , right above my head, resting on the wall . " What the fuck did you say ?"

"Move. Damien ." I demanded. I slapped his arm away and moved but that's only because he let me. I couldn't focus with him so close to me , angry.