𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Hey there y'all.

It is me Lauren. Your friendly neighbourhood Slytherin.

I needed a place to infodump and rant about Harry Potter so here we are.

I will start off by saying this.

I am in no way affiliated with JK Rowling and do not share any of her transphobic opinions. Trans Women are Women.

Whilst I dislike JKR and her opinions (Which given, she is entitled to even if they're very much against my own), I adore the fantasy world she created. I am immersed in the wizarding world and believe i am far too knowledgeable on it for a normal person (who am I kidding I'm not normal, thanks Autism 👍🏻) so I'm just gonna use this to share my opinions on the wizarding world.

This includes Founders, Fantastic Beasts, Tom Riddle's Era, The Marauders, Hogwarts Mystery, Golden Trio and Next Gen.

I'll sort this into Opinions, Headcannons, Rants, Ships and Others (Which will consist of Fancasts, aesthetics, OC's I've created, and a bunch of other things) . Basically, it'll be very organised because I'm autistic and I genuinely hate having to look through books for what I want to see so yeah, this will be mildly easy to navigate when it becomes more full. 

Disclaimer
I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this book, those belong to JK Rowling, Warner Bros and Jam City (Creators of Hogwarts Mystery)
My main character from Hogwarts Mystery, Celeste Rosier, is however mine and permission will be required to use her in your stories.
Any OC's mentioned or shown are my own and will also require permission to use